Chapter 22

Andreas POV

I shot up so fast, my hand covering my heart as it was pounding loudly against my chest. That was the weirdest/scariest dream of my life. I can't believe Luke and I broke up because of a stupid miscommunication and I kissed Calum.. I shuddered at the last part.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6 am. No point in going back to bed now, not like I could after having a dream like that. As I was walking down to my kitchen to make some coffee, I though back to last night at Camerons party. I can't believe Luke asked me to be his girlfriend. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the thought and I couldn't stop smiling.

Once my coffee was done, I grabbed it and walked back into my room and took out my laptop. I scrolled through Tumblr for a little bit but then decided to check Twitter. I don't usually check it often since the 5sos fam can be pretty hurtful but I do get the occasional sweet replies. I was scrolling down my newsfeed when something caught my eye.

@TMZ: " Did Luke and Andrea 'hookup' at Cameron Dallas' party last night? Click the link for more details!"

I was used to rumors and all the stupid stuff people believe but this was actually true.. what if someone saw us go upstairs.. Luke would get in so much trouble by his management and the thought made me sick to my stomach. I decided against clicking the link, too afraid of what I might see. I took a screenshot and quickly sent it to Luke. I looked at the replies and stopped reading after the 10th tweet calling me a slut. I shut my laptop off and sighed. Dating a celebrity is stressful.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Michael, you don't understand. What if people find out? The band could get in trouble because of this!" I yelled, walking stressfully across the boys' living room. I couldn't stand to be alone so I texted Luke and asked if I could come over. I realized that he would not be awake at 6am so I texted Michael, knowing he'd be up from playing video games all night. And of course, I was right.

"Andrea, you need to chill. Unless someone was in that room with you guys, it's fine." He said, never taking his eyes off the TV.

I rolled my eyes, knowing he couldn't see it. "I know, but people could've seen us walk into a room by ourselves."

"And again, there is still no proof that anything happened. You're stressing out over not- WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled, causing me too run over to him.

"I TOTALLY SHOT HIM FIRST, HOW IN THE HELL DID HE KILL ME?!"

I laughed and gently patted him on the back. I love Micheal, but sometimes he wasn't the best at giving advice.

"Babe?"

I look up to see a sleepy Luke, rubbing his eyes and smiling. My dream last night freaked me out so i ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. Never wanting to let him go. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my lower back, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I missed you." I whispered.

He chuckled, his hot breath hitting my neck.

"I've missed you too, but it's only been a few hours."

But you don't understand, my dream made it feel like months. "I know." was all I said instead.

He lifted his head up and looked at Michael.

"Looks like he's busy, wanna go to my room?" he asked, letting go of me and grabbing my hand.

I didn't say anything but nodded my head and he smiled, taking me to his room. Right as we reached the door, Calum walked by.

"Hey, what're you guys doing..." he asked, a sly smile on his face. Luke said something but I didn't hear him. All I kept focusing on was my dream. The way Calum pushed me against the wall and started kissing me felt all too real.

"What's wrong Andrea? Looks like you've seen a ghost" Calum asked, looking from me to Luke.

"Uh I'm f-fine, let's go Luke." I said opening the door and walking in.

"What was that all about?" Luke asked once he shut the door.

There was no way I was going to tell him about what we did in my dream. Even though it wasn't real, the thought of telling him scared me.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be alone with you." I said, waking over and sitting on the bed.

Luke sat next to me and pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling him.

He leaned his forehead on mine, his lips gently brushing against mine.

"We're alone now." he whispered, still brushing his lips against mine, driving me crazy.

Just as I was about to push my lips against his, he moved his head down to my neck and started trailing kisses all the way up to my chin.

I started gently rocking back and forth on his lap, grabbing his hair.

"Andrea.." He moaned, crashing his lips against mine.

I started moving faster, our kisses getting more sloppy.

"Stop, I'm gonna cum" he whispered harshly against my lips.

But I didn't stop, I pushed harder against him, making him moan louder.

"Luke, oh god" I said against his lips, the feeling of his body against mine was too much.

"Fuck" he said, pushing his body against mine as he finished. I followed shortly after and we just sat there for a few minutes, our breathing finally going back to normal.

"I think I need to go change my pants.." he said, pointing down. It looked like he pee'd his pants and I started laughing.

"Shut up, you have to change your underwear too" he said with a smirk.

"Luke!" I yelled, playfully hitting him.

He got up to change and the door swung open, revealing Ashton.

"Hey Luke, someone wants to- did you pee your pants?" Ashton asked.

I started laughing so hard, tears were coming out of my eyes.

Luke turned bright red.

"Oh oh god okay this is awkward" Ashton said, covering his eyes with his hands. "I just wanted to tell you that Veronica is here and she needs to talk to you." He slammed the door shut as soon as he said it.

My heart started pounding. This couldn't be good.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS

omfg okay I've missed writing so much and IM SO SORRY oh my gosh I can't believe it's been four months since I've last updated! I had to focus on school and work and try to have a social life which took up all of my time not to mention I had a ton of family issues going on. I can't apologize enough and I'm so sorry!! I will be updating a lot more now, I promise! and thank you so much to everyone who is still reading this story, I love you guys so much!

Also, how would you feel if I did a character Q & A? You can ask any of the characters questions and they'll answer them (: comment believe if you'd like that!

I also update my tumblr on when I'm going to update so Follow my tumblr at michvel5sos if you'd like!

Thank you guys SO MUCH AND ILY