Chapter 8

Where was Ashton. Why wasn't Ashton sitting there next to Shawna. I'm honestly so confused.

I debated on if I should stay or run. Running seem'd like a really great idea right now. They haven't made eye contact with me yet, so I could run out unnoticed and just text Shawna and say I couldn't make it.

I turned around and ran into Calums chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, gently pushing me back by my shoulders.

''Where do you think?" I spat. "I'm going home."

I tried to push past him but he wouldn't budge.

"You're not leaving." He said sternly.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "And why not." I said, pissed off.

"Because you can't let him know you're affected by this." He said, motioning over to Luke with his arms.

"I'm not." I said. "I'm just tired and I want to go home."

"Bullshit." he said, moving closer to me. "I already know about you and Luke."

It felt like my heart stopped beating. He knows? There's no way he knows about us being friends with benefits.

"W-what? There's nothing going on between us." I said, nervously.

He sighed. "Luke told me."

I opened my mouth to yell at him but he inturrupted me.

"Before you get mad, please remember that Luke and I have been best friends since we were born so he tells me everything."

I stood there quietly for a few seconds just thinking about what he said. There's no way I could be made at Luke for telling and for Calum knowing.

They were both friends before I came in the picture and I know Calum would never tell anyone.

I'm just too afraid to tell Shawna because something inside of me is telling me not to trust her.

"Then what should I do?" I asked exasperated.

"Well I have an idea.." He said.

"And that would be..?"

"We can act like we're on a date."

I was about to tell him that it was a stupid idea until I heard Luke giggle at something Shawna said.

"So.. we're going to make him jealous?" I asked unsure.

"Exactly." He said smiling.

"Just go along with everything I say."

I nodded my head and he gently pushed my back, telling me to walk over to them.

My heart was pounding a hundred times a minute. I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now and I'm afraid I'm gonna screw this plan up.

Okay, here goes nothing.

"Hey Shawna!" I said in fake excitement.

"Too much" Calum whispered in my ear, laughing.

Well I'm glad someone finds this amusing.

"Hey girl!" Shawna said while smiling.

I was too afraid to look at Luke so I just continued to talk to Shawna.

"Mind if we sit down?" I asked.

"not at all!" She said, motioning to the seat next to her.

I sat and down and Calum did the same next to me.