Chapter 19

*MICHAELS POV*

"A dare is a dare." Ashton said, giving me a fake smile.

I looked over at Calum and he was just staring at the ground, rubbing his hands together nervously.

"No." I said.

I got up and walked away before anyone of them would say anything. There is no way in hell I was going to kiss Veronica. Bro code forsure.

As I was walking away, I bumped into someone, our shoulders hitting each other hard.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled, as the girl rubbed her shoulder from the pain.

"It's fi- wait, Michael?!"

"Shawna?"

*ANDREAS POV*

I woke up the next morning to a pounding headache. That's why I hate drinking. It's fun while you're doing it but waking up is horrible. I got out of bed and took some headache relief and laid back down to relive some of the pounding until the medicine kicked in.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 9 o'clock. I groaned and decided to sleep for a few more hours. When I woke up again, I checked my phone and saw that it was 1 in the afternoon. I was disappointed to see that Luke hasn't texted me yet but I decided to get up and go downstairs and make some lunch since I was starving.

As I arrived in my kitchen, I wasn't shocked to see a note from my mom that said she had to work late. 20 bucks laid on top of the paper and I gladly took that. She always leaves me some money when she has to work late but I wasn't going to complain. I decided to text Luke and ask if he wanted to go get lunch. 5 minutes turned into 50 minutes and he still hasn't responded. I was about to just go back upstairs when my phone vibrated. My heart jumped, thinking it was Luke but instead it was a random number. I responded back with who is this and got a little excited when I saw that it was Cameron.

He asked if I was hungry and if I wanted to get some food with him which I quickly said yes too. He said he'll pick me up in 10 and I froze. Oh God, I look like crap. I ran back upstairs and put on some jeans and a flannel. I brushed my hair and straightened it real quick while touching up last nights makeup. Real cute Andrea. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs and opened it to see Cameron smiling up at me.

"Hey, you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep"

We walked out and into his Range Rover. Does every rich person have this car? He opened the door for me and thanked him and slid in my seat. I took my phone out to text Luke and tell him to meet me at In-N-Out.

"What time did you get home last night? The last time I saw you, you were walking away with Luke and then I never saw you again."

I tried to hide the redness that was washing over my face. If only he knew what we were going to go do.

"Uh Luke and I just talked and then he took me home." I said, looking out the window.

"Is he going to be mad that we're hanging out right now?" He asked, nervously looking over at me.

"I hope not" I said quietly under my breath.

We arrived a few minutes later and we walked in. Thankfully there were only older people here. Since Cameron is famous, I don't want a bunch of teenage girls surrounding us when we're trying to eat.

We ordered and he paid for me, no matter how many times I tried to tell him no.

We sat down at a booth and it was kinda of awkward. I think he sensed it too since he kept looking around nervously.