Chapter 9

*WARNING, THERE IS A LOT OF DIRTY SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER*

"st-stop-" you tried saying in between kisses.

"Why" He said, trailing kisses down your neck.

"I think someones coming" I said.

As soon as he pulled away, the back door opened.

"Look Andrea. I'm sorry for a being a bitch to you earlier. I just got angry." Shawna said, walking over to me.

"I'm sorry too." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"So I was talking to Calum and he said his parents aren't home so he invited Michael and Ashton over and we should come too!" Shawna exclaimed.

"Sounds good to me!"

Shawna walked back into the theatre. Just as I was about to follow her, Luke quickly whispered in my ear "We'll finish this later."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I WIN!" Michael yelled, throwing his controler on the ground.

"You cheated!" Ashton yelled, standing up.

"Please enlighten me Ash on how I cheated at Mario Kart" Michael said while laughing.

I was currently sitting on the sofa next to Shawna while the boys were on the floor playing video games. Thank God Shawna didn't walk out to see what Luke and I were doing. There would be no way I could explain to her what was happening.

Luke kept stealing glances at me and chose to ignore them because I know it would drive him crazy.

"Wanna play Luke?" Ashton asked, shoving the control in his face.

"Nah" He said, pushing the controler back.

"Isn't Luke just adorable?" Shawna said, looking over at Luke who was staring at his phone and biting his lip.

"yeah totally" I said, looking at the TV.

"I think he-"

"I'm gonna go get something to eat" I said, inturrupting her.

I got off the sofa and almost tripped on Michael who was sprawled out on the floor.

Thank God the kitchen has a door, I just need to think. I sat down at one of the chairs and almost pee'd my pants when the door flew open.

"Not now Luke." I said, getting off the chair and walking over to the counter to get a glass of water.

Before I could open the cupboard, Lukes hand pulled my arm away and flipped me around.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking concerned.

"I just have a headache." I lied.

"I bet I could fix that" he said, leaning closer to me and tickling my neck with his lips.

"Luke.." I playfully pushed him away from me. Luke giggled but kept his lips attached to my neck, kissing me sweetly.

His kisses trailed down my neck and I knew they weren't so innocent anymore.

"Luke.." I practically moaned. "We can't.. the boys will hear."

The rest of the boys were just one room over playing video games, oblivous to the heated session in the next room. You could vaguely hear the music from the game along with some quiet cheers.

"Then I guess we'll have to be quiet," Luke growled in my ear.

Luke gently pushed me to lay on the counter. He crawled over me, sucking harshly on me until there was a faint purple mark at the base of my neck.