Chapter 18

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asked, never taking his eyes off me.

My heart was thumping so hard and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Wait, you love me?" I asked, ignoring the girlfriend question. my voice was shaking and I could only think about those 3 words he just told me.

"How could you be so blind Andrea?"
Luke asked, grabbing my hand from under the blanket and intertwining it with his. "I've always loved you."

"I love you too, Luke. I love you so much." I said, gently pushing my lips against his.

"So that's a yes?" he asked, his lips still attached to mine.

"Yes."

*VERONICAS POV*

Once Luke ran off to go see Andrea, I was left standing here all alone.

"Where'd Luke go?" Calum asked from behind me.

"He went to find Andrea" I said, turning around to face him.

God, he was so attractive. The way his hair stuck to his forehead, the way he licks his lips out of habit, not knowing it's killing me.

"They're a mess" he said chuckling, taking a drink of his beer.

"I agree, but they're perfect for each other"

"So..." Calum said, looking around nervously. "What're you doing tomorrow?"

"Hopefully there aren't any rumors tonight or I'll have to 'go on a date' with Luke tomorrow, but I doubt it so I won't be doing anything"

Calum shifted nervously, running his hand through his hair causing it to stick up in a few places.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous to ask you this but uh would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?"

I felt like this was some prank that Michael was pulling but the look on Calum's face told me it wasn't.

"I'd love too." I said smiling.

Calum grinned. "Great okay yeah I'll pick you up at 7:30"

*ANDREA'S POV*

Luke took me home after I agreed to be his girlfriend, which I was thankful for.

We pulled up to my house and he parked the car, taking off his seatbelt and turning to face me.

"Are you sure you don't just want to stay with me?" Luke asked, biting his bottom lip.

"As much I want too, I can't. My mom is home and I haven't seen her in what feels like forever." I said, giving him a sympathetic look.

"I understand. I just hate being away from you."

My stomach erupted in butterflies. "Then I guess you'll be stuck with me all day tomorrow."

"It'll be my honor" Luke said, leaning over and connecting our lips together.

*MICHAELS POV*

I spent the past hour trying to find Luke but I just now got informed that he left. Fucking great. Calum and Ashton were probably gonna stay for another few hours and all I want to do is go home and sleep.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 1 in the morning. Fantastic.

"Yo Ashton!" I yelled, when I saw him across the room.

He looked up and walked over to me.

"What's up man?"

"Nothing dude, and that's the problem."

Ashton laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Let's do something then!"

I thought for a second and then had an idea. "Truth or dare."

"Dude, we're not in 5th grade anymore." Ashton said.

"Who cares! it's better then doing nothing"

A few minutes later I found some people who wanted to play, including Calum and Veronica, and we all sat in a circle.

"Okay, who wants to spin first?" Ashton asked, placing a bottle in the middle.

"I will!" Some girl with pink hair yelled.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Ashton.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Uhhh truth"

"pussy" I coughed under my breathe, earning a rude glance from Ashton.

"What's something no one knows about you?"

Everyone sat in silence as we waited for him to answer.

"I enjoy vanilla scented candles a lot." He said with the most serious expression.

We all busted out laughing and he just sat there with his arms crossed. "Ha ha make fun of me all you want, but they're amazing."

Once everyone stopped laughing, Ashton leaned forward and spun the bottle.

Of course the bottle landed on me.

Ashton smirked. "Okay Michael, truth or dare?"

I wanted to pick truth but then everyone would think I was a wimp especially Ashton.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"I dare you to make out with Veronica for 5 seconds."

"Excuse me?" Calum asked, giving Ashton a death glare.

"A dare is a dare." Ashton said, giving me a fake smile.

IM SO SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT BUT I HAVE A LOT TO DO SINCE THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW. I won't do this often, but I wanted to give you a little perspective on Veronica and Michael to just to keep the story interesting :) but thank you so much for reading and if you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great one!