Chapter 6

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER:

Lights Down Low | Wocka Flocka

~ Don't Tell 'Em | G Unit

~ Say My Name | Austin Mahone

________________________________________________________

After we all got home from the party, I spent the rest of the night thinking about what happened between Luke and I. Im not gonna say I didn't like it, because I did, but I just have a feeling that this is gonna ruin our friendship.

"Well, I guess they thought the movie was boring." Luke said, quickly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, staring at Luke.

"Are you okay? You look freaked out" He said, chuckling.

"uh-no I'm fine." I said, getting off the sofa to turn off the tv.

I almost fell over Ashton and Shawna who were sprawled out across the floor. 

"So.." He asked.

This is so awkward. I was confident when I had alcohol in my system but when I don't, I'm just back to being awkard. You know what? I'm sick of it. I hate being shy and embarrased all the time. 

"Lets go upstairs" I said to Luke, walking up the stairs and into my room.

A few seconds later, Luke walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, pushing back his hair with his hands.

I walked over to him and gently pushed him against the door. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "Actually, just the opposite."

"Andrea" He whispered, licking his lips.

I started trailing kisses from his collarbone, up his neck, and to his lips. 

His breathing quickend as he walked me back onto the bed until I was laying on my back.

I bit my lip and stared up at him.

"Damnit Andrea, don't do that" He said, as he got on the bed and was laying on top of me, using his elbows as support. 

"What.." I said, trying to get out of his grip.

He gently pushed me back down.

"I mean don't do that unless you want me to rip off all your clothes." He said, bringing his lips to mine.

He pushed his tongue between my lips until it connected with mine.

His hands traveled to the bottom of my shirt. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, silently asking if it was okay. I nodded and he lifted the shirt up over my head.

He started trailing kisses down my neck and collarbones.

I don't know how something like that feels so good, but it does. I put my hands in his hair and gently tugged, earning a small moan from him.

He lifted off me and took of his shirt and laid back down over me.

"It was your turn, wasn't it?" I asked, smirking.

He looked confused for a second until he lightly blushed, remembering what he did to me at the lake but us having to leave.

I got off the bed and watched his eyes follow me.

I started taking off my shorts and slid them to the floor. His went wide and he stood up too.

"Your turn'' I said, watching him.

"Gladly." He said, staring into my eyes as he pulled his down. 

I couldn't stop myself from starting at the buldge in his boxers.

Before I made myself to scared and backout, I walked over to him.

"Get on the bed" I said, putting my hands on his bare chest.

He nodded his head and layed on the bed.

He got under the covers and I did the same, Laying on top of him.

I slowly trailed my hands down his chest and stomach until I was at the waistband of his shorts.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, His breathing quickening and eyes going wide.

I didn't say anything and pushed my hand in his boxers.. 

"Andrea" He said, closing his eyes.

I started to pump slowly, kissing his neck and then his lips.

He moaned and started pushing himself against my hand, wanting more.

"Faster" he moaned, connecting my lips with his.

*SHAWNAS POV*

Ouch, my head. I thought as I sat off the floor. What time is it?

I looked over at my phone, squinting as the bright screen blinded me for a second.

It's 4 am. I put my phone down and looked around the room. Ashton was laying next to me, and Calum and Michael were laying on the sofa. 

Where is Andrea and Luke.. 

As I sat up, I realized I had to go to the bathroom really bad.

I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

"I look great" I said sarcasticly, grabbing a hair tie to put my ratted hair up in.

As I was about to walk down the stairs, I heard talking coming from Andreas room.

I quietly walked over and put my ear against the door.

"What if they find out?" I heard Andrea say.

"They won't, I promise." Luke said.

What are they hiding? I thought as I pulled away from the door and walked back down the stairs and into the living room.

*ANDREAS POV*

Everyone left the next morning and I was still laying in my bed. After Luke kissed me bye, I just couldn't stop thinking about last night. We didn't have sex or anything because I think it's too soon for something like that, but I can't stop thinking about him.

It's because you like him Andrea. My self concious said. What? That's crazy! There's no way that I could have feelings for Luke, right? I mean, he's my best friend. 

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Luke. My stomach exploded in butterflies as I grabbed my phone.

"Oh my God. I'm in love with Luke Hemmings."

*AUTHORS NOTE*

SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT, I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AND WITH SCHOOL STARTING, IT'S BEEN DIFFICULT BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE WAY MORE OFTEN. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND COMMENT TELLING ME YOUR FAVORITE PART (: