Chapter 13

I just stared in shock. I couldn't believe what I was looking at right now. Shawna quickly jumped out of Lukes lap and ran up to me. 

"I'm so sorry! I just asked Luke if he could come in here to get beer with me and then he was all over me!"

"That's not true!" Luke yelled from the bed, quickly standing up and walking over to me. "She threw herself on me!"

"Andrea. I'm completely sober. Luke isn't."

She was right. I looked up at Luke who looked like he was about to cry. 

"Listen to me please." Luke said, resting his hand on my cheek. I quickly backed up, hitting the wall behind me. A look of hurt ran across his face.

"Andrea..."

"Luke, stop." I had to get out of here before he saw me cry. I rushed out of the room and ran upstairs. I had no idea where I was going but at this point I didn't care. I ran into the first room I could find and slammed the door. I laid on the floor and pulled my legs up to my chest and began to cry. 

A few minutes later I heard a pounding on the door. 

"Andrea open up. Please listen to me! I didn't kiss Shawna I swear. She kissed me. I don't know why I kissed back, it didn't register to me that it was her. Please open the door, I'm so sorry." 

I ignored Lukes pleas, and just shut my eyes. I've had enough.

*3 years later*

"So, how do you like the new house?" My mom asked, looking at all the boxes I still haven't unpacked. 

"It's nice. I love it" I said, smiling.

"California is beautiful." my mom said, looking out my big window that had the view of downtown Los Angeles. 

"I couldn't agree more."

"Make sure you finish unpacking today, I'm sick of seeing all these boxes everywhere." My mom said, giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving my room.

I got up and turned on the radio, pretty much the only thing I have unpacked.

"And now we're going to play a song that has been requested all day, 5 Seconds of Summers new song,  'She looks so-"

I shut it off before the announcer could even finish what he was saying.

5 Seconds of Summer are everywhere. I can't go on the internet or step outside without hearing or seeing them. The last time I talked to Luke was 3 years ago when he kissed Shawna. That night when I laid there crying as he banged on the door, I waited until he  stopped.

I left the room and went down to mine and started packing. I needed to get out of there quickly. I regret not saying bye to the boys but I just couldn't deal with it. I told Shawna what I was doing and she drove me back to my house. I ignored all of Lukes calls and texts and even the ones from the boys.

A few weeks later my came home and said that she had a big job opportunity in California and we would be moving there in a few weeks. A few weeks turned into a few years but eventually we moved here. Around last year, their band actually got noticed by One Direction and now they're opening up for them.

I'm pround that they've achieved their dreams but now I see Luke everywhere and it disgusts me. I can't stand him. I talk to Shawna, but only through facetime.

Thank God it's summer now. I was bored and decided to call Selena. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I'm friends with Selena Gomez? Long story short, I went to a Starbucks and she happened to be there getting attacked by paparazzi so I offered to drive her home. We became bestfriends since.