Chapter 20

*ANDREAS POV*

I jumped off of the bed and grabbed her by the shoulders. "What? who?!"

"Justin Bieber."

I didn't even know how to respond to that. Wasn't he dating Selena? Or did they break up. Their relationship was always up and down so I could never keep up. But how did she even meet him?

"I'm just kidding! You should've seen the look on your face!" she yelled as she doubled over laughing, clutching her stomach.

I stood there confused for a few seconds before I joined her and started laughing too.

Once we both calmed down, I asked her "So are you actually dating anyone?"

"Nope" she said, popping the 'p'. "I mean, I've dated a few guys since you left, but nothing serious"

"Where are you staying?"

"On campus! I don't have a roomate so come stay with me anytime you want!" She said as she stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'll have to take you up on that offer" I said, following her.

"Good." She said smiling. "Text me so we can hangout soon!"

"I will, bye!" I said, shutting the door behind her.

It seemed a little weird to me that she got a scholarship to a college that was right next to me, but I brushed that idea off quickly. I'm just glad to have my best friend back.

I woke up the next morning in a good mood until I remebered everything that happened yesterday. I checked my phone to see if Luke texted me but I quickly stopped myself. I got up and took a quick shower and changed into a white off the shoulder t shirt and a pair of black shorts and let my hair dry naturally.

My phone rang and I walked over and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"What happened yesterday?" Calum asked.

I groaned and flopped back on my bed. "It's a long story Cal. Just ask Luke."

"I did and he wouldn't tell me anything."

"Long story short, he dumped me.''

"He what?!" He yelled, causing me to wince and pull the phone away from my ear before he causesd serious damage to it.

"I know" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I told you, it's a long story and I'm just not in the mood to talk about it." I said, getting teary eyed.

"I'm sorry." He said apologetically.

"Its not your fault."

"I know, but I'm still sorry. Listen, Luke is leaving tomorrow to go record some demos for the new album, so come over tomorrow when he leaves."

I wanted to say no but I knew I'd have to tell him the full story on our breakup sooner or later. "Yeah, that sounds good."

"Okay see you tomorrow."

"Bye" I said, and hung up the phone.

Just as I was about to put my phone down, It vibrated, making me groan. Of course the day I don't want to talk to anyone, everyone decides to contact me.

It was a text from Cameron asking if I wanted to go to the beach with him. I was tired of just sulking around so I texted him back quickly and said pick me up in 10. I changed into my white bikini that was a little too tight in the upper region but I didn't have any other swimsuits so this would have to do. I put my tshirt and shorts back on over it and slipped on my sandals. The door rang a few minutes later and I opened the door to see Cameron in a light blue bathing suit and a white tshirt.