1~🍸

jennie tried moving her arms, but they were roped down tight. she looked up at the hooded woman, the mysterious woman, and smiled. by all accounts, she should've been scared. she was tied down, and this strange person whom she did not recognize stood over her, the only thing revealed was breasts, barely contained by a bra.

but this is just as jennie had hoped for it to become.

"what are you going to do to this poor, tied up princess?" she said seductively.

she also knew, in her head, she could truly get rid of the ropes at any moment if she wanted to.

the woman looked down at her. jennie saw that she had confident brown eyes, the kind of eyes that a woman only has if she knows exactly what she wants and has no shame in admitting to it. her lips formed a confident, excited smile, and she had flowing ginger hair that showed a great deal of care.

"fuck you senseless," she said in the most low-key, confident way possible.

jennie looked up at the ceiling, away from the woman, and when she looked back down, she was lying on her stomach, her head in front of her pussy. jennie smiled, but this felt a bit weird. certainly she'd never had met that person in her life happen before.

the woman then, without warning, seemed to bury her head into her pussy. not metaphorically. literally seemed to bury her head into her pussy. jennie cried out in shock, this sensation unreal… kind of unnatural.

but damn hot all the same.

"oh god, you fucking woman," she said.

she didn't even know her name. she could barely remember having met her. in any case, all of that went to the wayside as she muzzled and flicked her tongue around inside her, hitting every spot that needed to be hit.

"oh, fuck," she gasped out.

she looked down at the woman, playing with her breasts, as she desperately tried to move her arms and legs to wrap her legs around her or to put her hands on her hand. but the force simultaneously seemed too tight and not at all there, an unusual dynamic that made jennie feel like she was in an odd place.

then the woman came out of her pussy and looked into her eyes. without losing eye contact, the woman double-fingered jennie, who again began squirming.

"fuck me, yes, yes, yes!"

the woman did just that with her fingers, pounding her pussy with her fingers. she loved looking into her eyes. it's like she controlled how her body reacted if she smiled, as she did, it raised her tension. if she slanted her eyes into an intense gaze, the physical sensation rose, albeit without the emotional component.

after a few minutes of fingering, the woman removed her fingers and took her pants off, revealing… a full function dick. that, jennie did not expect. jennie chuckled, looked up, but before she could look down, she felt the dick penetrate. actually, she didn't even feel that. it was as if time had frozen, and when time resumed, the woman was already in there. she pounded, making jennie's body shake and bounce, and she began tensing, pulling tightly on the ropes.

"FUCK!"

she could then feel a strange sensation fill her body. it was kind of like orgasm, yes, but it wasn't exactly that. it was much hotter. literally and almost a bit more quick-rising, as if what was about to happen was a moment and not an event. the woman pounded with increased ferocity as her tension increased, and she saw her eyes grow wide.

"oh, fuck," she said.

she felt the tension rising, reaching a crescendo in almost no time, and the woman's facial expression. as well as the feeling of swelling inside, made her feel like they were about to simultaneously cum, even though the woman couldn't.