Chapter nine

𝒜 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒

"Then start."

Uraraka didn't know where to though, how could she lie through this? Her mind was rushing to find something to say when she didn't have to sway anything anyways.

"Doll face and I ran into each other at the store when we where buying hot chocolate. We both walked but my house is a good while from there so she invited me over. I dunno when my shirt disappeared though." Bakugou explained while he got up.

"I took it off of you to put in the dryer since snow melted on it and you looked cold." Uraraka told him as she handed him his drink back.

"My question is how did you get him to even use that blanket?" Mina snorted as Deku and Iida cracked a smile.

Bakugous eyebrows narrowed as he slowly said "only real men use hello kitty blankets."

Everyone but Bakugou laughed.

The group sat down talking until Deku got a call from his mom that she was on the way. "Hey guys our ride is on the way." Midoria said softly. The others got ready to leave and as Mama midoria pulled up they got in the car.

Deku waited until they where all gone and it was just him and Uraraka. The green haired boy kissed her on the cheek with a bright red face and handed her a small wrapped present. He smiled "merry Christmas Uraraka." and headed out the door quickly.

Uraraka stared as Midoria ran out and tripped. She stood in bashful silence until his car pulled off. "That was so dorky." Bakugou laughed from behind her making her jump.

"Shut up."

"It's progress. He ran away, yes, but none the less progress."Bakugou smirked as he looked at her. "You seem a tad too cold, your face is as red as a tomato."

"Shut up Bakugou" Uraraka groaned as she playfully pushed him. "I wonder how they knew I was alone though."

"I hacked your Snapchat," Bakugou pushed her back. "Consider it my Christmas present to you."

"Merry Christmas Bakugou." Uraraka smiled.

"Merry christer, brother fucker." Bakugou snickered and Uraraka sent him a death glare.

"Alright," Bakugou looked at her and smiled.
"Merry fucking Christmas Ochaco Uraraka."