Chapter nineteen

"ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ"

Uraraka regretted her actions but not until the next morning when she was sneaking hakai (see chapter one) out of her room and was getting ready for school.

She waved him off as he dashed in the cold snow and turned to her bed fully dressed for the school day before her.

She walked outside and looked around her empty yard, somewhat hoping that it wasn't actually empty, but it was. So she walked to school as her head raced.

What if he told everybody? She knew he wouldn't but then again she thought that they where friends. By time the tears threatened to leave, she had already made it to school. So she swallowed the ball in her throat and headed in the school.

Gladly there was no upward glances at her when she walked in, only Deku. Bakugou wasn't even there. She said her hellos and sat in her seat waiting for the usual Iida yelling that class was starting.

The whole class was a blur, her thoughts where going 90 miles a minutes and every time she heard the smallest whisper she thought it was about her.

The only time she started to have peace in mind was about in the middle of the day when All Might was rambling on about proper tactics for the battle field. The whispers all fell silent and all nights voice even trailed off. Uraraka secretly thought she'd finally gone deaf, was it possible to worry to deaf?

She put her head out of her arms and she had to stop at the sight. Bakugou was in the doorway, his hair was flat on only one side, while his shirt wasn't even buttoned, he left his black under shirt to confine his torso instead. But the thing that caught her eye was his busted lip and black eye.

"Sorry I'm late" he managed to grumble and sat down in his spot. Uraraka put her head back down to force herself to stop staring at him. That and she was a little tired.

The thing is, when she woke up it was to something wet and cold on her cheek. Her eyes opened to see Bakugou holding an energy drink to her face.