Chapter Sixteen

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲

It hurt Bakugou to see Deku kiss the girl he liked, but then again it was his fault. He set this up, not them, the blonde boy had to remember that this was for his own selfish reasoning too.

But oh boy did it hurt.

Uraraka finally turned to the car after he beeped the horn desperately to her. "If he comes back, I don't think I could handle it." He thought as she climbed in.

No, he wasn't allowed to drive at his age either. Nor was this his car. After explaining everything to his granny like usual she gave him the keys and let him go. So the turns where bumpy and the breaks where rough but they where all in silence.

He didn't want to say anything because all he could think about is that fucking Deku did it again. They wanted the same thing and he was going to get it.

She didn't say anything because all she had on her mind was the fact that Midorias mouth tasted like hot cocoa and strawberries.

The two stoped in traffic and Bakugou broke the silence with the radio. "A crash on I-10 blocking both lanes including a-" Bakugou switched it off. This was really not his day.

He stared at the cars in-front of him and licked his lips. He lowered his eyes and leaned back against his seat, "so how was it?" He finally asked.

Urarakas eyes snapped up and her face grew red. "Huh?"

"The date nimrod." The blonde boy rolled his eyes. As if he wanted to know about the kiss. that would be on the bottom of his list

"It was normal, I flirted a tad we looked at light and got some hot cocoa. Then when we said bye-" She was redder than before.

She really was hung over a little peck on the lips. She must really like him. Bakugou was going crazy. He wanted to yell at her for being a dork but he couldn't do it. He had to get over his little crush. This was the only way to do so.

"Well good then there's progress." His voice was small but still there and his hands released from the steering wheel just to be put in his pockets.

"Yeah."

That was it. The two just sat there; in silence with beeping horns in the background.

Uraraka wanted to break it; she noticed how awkward it was but she didn't know what to say. She felt as if she was in the wrong but she wasn't, was she?

She glanced at him; his face was so stern and the glow of red from the cars that surrounded colored his tan face. He was pretty; despite being rude and obnoxious, if he was nicer he would've had a lot of girls falling for him.

"Hey you know a lot." Uraraka spoke out of the silence, making his eyebrows knit together, while he turned to her

"Yeah, I suppose I do." Bakugou had a bit of questioning in his voice and he took his hands out of his pockets once again as if he didn't know what to do with them.

"Then I want you to call me Ochako," Uraraka put her hand out to the blonde boy and smiled that cheesy smile that Bakugou hates. "Since you know my secrets and all."

"No, only my friends can call me by my first name and vise-versa." His voice was flat and his face was facing the window where Uraraka couldn't see the smile he didn't want to have.

"Midoria calls you 'Kacchan'." Anti-Gravity argued and put her legs in Bakugous lap. She took her trench coat off and threw it on Bakugous face that resulting in him snatching it off of his head and flipping her off quickly, aggressively.

"Yeah and I fuckin' hate him." He could tell her skirt was ridding up and he was resisting the cliché horny teenage devil on his shoulder telling him to look. He wasn't going to do it- fuck that little devil.

"Katsuki, please?" I looked over at her and honestly, not many people call me by my first name but when it came out of her lips I never wanted her to say the name Bakugou ever again.

"It's Bakugou to you, round face."

Authors note:
I just defeated all my books but this one and I wanna die???