Chapter twelve

"𝒲𝑒𝒷 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈"

The two boys kind of sat there for a minute after Bakugous words like they where both shocked of how the conversation turned.

Kirishimas face finally twisted in an odd way and scoffed, "don't play with peoples feelings it's not right. And it's low, even for you." He got up and walked back inside to get lost in the crowd of people.

Bakugou was stuck there, frozen. He wanted to make Kirishima happy, he just wanted to help.

He got up and walked back to Uraraka just to sit at the end of the bed as he rubbed his temples.

"What's wrong bombshell?" Uraraka spoke quietly and crawled next to him. He looked at her, how innocent and drunk she was and smiled.

He didn't know why it was just so odd. A few weeks ago he would've never thought he would me in this situation. His best friend just confessed to him, he said he felt the same and got shot down. Now the only person who was there to comfort him was the one and on only Dekus little lover.

"I fucked up, angel face." He spoke quietly and quickly, he felt the tears wanting to come out, he felt his throat burn. Bakugou just lost what was probably his best friend just by lying to protect him.

Uraraka saw it and put her arms around him. As his head rested on her shoulder the just patted his head. "It's going to be okay. We all fuck up sometimes, everyone has a midlife crisis every now and then." He voice reminded him of honey, how sweet and thick.

Even with Nikki Minaj in the background he felt how she meant what she said so he laughed bitterly. "I think we are only supposed to have one midlife crisis. Hence the name."

"Shhhh, I'm trying here." Uraraka laughed quietly, then added "I heard you, ya know. You where about to cry and probably still going to. I don't know why but I know it takes a lot to make you cry so fix it. If it's possible, before it's too late and your wrapped up in a lie that changes every thing. You need to fix it Katsuki Bakugou."

Uraraka let go of him and smiled softly, sadly. "Go tell the truth you big idiot."          

Bakugou smiled at her and nodded "thank you Uraraka." He left the room, leaving her alone.

She sat there for a minute until she got lost in her train of thought.

The day she went to take the test for U.A was the day she first started her big web of lies. Even if he was caught in hers, Bakugou didn't need to have one for himself. He was too blunt, obvious and had no real reason. He could be free but if Uraraka comes clean now. It would look like she was trying to hide it.

The girl looked out of her window to see Bakugou run to Kirishima and smiled.

"You still have some hope my dear."