Species Chart

So, I've decided to list all the species that can be found in this world of magic.

Werewolves; They have extra ability these include; improved Strength, Hearing, Scent, Speed and the ability to turn into a wolf.

Angels; Can summon wings and can use powers from the heavens; Lighting/Sumon storms.

Vampires; Can survive off of blood, Has enhanced; Speed and Strength.

Sifters: Can be any animal but most common would be predatory land mammals. Depending on the animal can have improved; Scent, Hearing, Speed, Strength. And can shift into the animal.

Witches; Can make potions and use spells. Spells are not the same as magic though.

Dragon Riders; Can tame and ride a dragon that they were called to when the dragon was an egg. 

Dragons; Dragons can breathe Fire, Ice or Air depending on the dragon they can also breathe dark or light matter. The can Also fly and be tamed by Dragon Riders.

Magic users; Really depend on what type of power you have, but anyone can have a magic power doesn't matter the species.

Humans; they do know about the magic world but are deathly afraid.

Sirens; although they can use normal legs when they are dry/out of water

Special items:

~Cursed jewelry; Witches can cast a spell on them

~Concealers; Can help control/Hide powers

~Saddle; Help ride dragons

~Potions; Witches can make them and they can do different things.

~Dragon eggs; Riders bond with their dragon by getting a feeling that pulls them toward a specific egg.

~Werewolf Blood; Can be deadly to vampires, but seen as a weapon for any other creature.

[MAY ADD CHANGES LATTER}