Chapter Two

Chapter Two: || Mary

A/N: is anyone reading this by the way. If your reading this comment or vote. It will get better I promise!!

After we shoot the movie for the day I walk back to my dressing room and take off my makeup. I apply little eye liner, mascara and BB cream. I changed my clothes. My phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Hey sweetie" my mom said on the phone. "Where are you doing right now? Are you done shooting the scene?"

"Yea I'm done, and I might go to a diner that's a block away. Want anything?" I ask.

"Yea just some fries"

"Okay bye love you mom"

"Love you too." We hang up and I grab my bag and start walking out.

"Hey" I hear someone says behind me.

"Hey" I said turning around.

"Where are you going?" Teo ask.

"A diner that's right down the block, wanna come?" I asked him putting on my sunglasses, the sun is blinding me.

"Yea sure." He says. We talk on our way there, and it's fun talking to him. We didn't have any awkward silence. Which is good because I'm an awkward person.

"You want anything?" I ask Teo, already here at the restaurant. "Whatever your going to order, your paying." I tell him. He laughs.

"Alright. I'll order something." He says. I sit down on a booth and a couple minutes later he comes with his food. We sit down and continue to chat.

"I have to go now. It was nice meeting you." I tell him. He stands up and gives me a hug. I look up at him and he was indeed much taller than me. I'm 5'1 and he's 5'8.

"Bye" he says. I whisper a bye.

"Mom I'm home. I brought you the food you wanted." I yelled through out the house. My little sister, Charlie comes running to me and snatches the bag out my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled. She laughs and runs away. My mom comes to the living room and I'm taking off my jacket.

"The fries were for her." My mother said and gave me a kiss in the forehead. "How was your day?" She asked me.

"Fun. Shooting some parts of the movie was really sad though." I tell her. She nod understanding me. "How was yours?" I asked.

"It was a long day for me. I had to do a lot at work today." She said.

"Oh okay, enjoy your night. I'm pretty tired so I'm going up to my room." I said and ran up to my room. I took off my clothes and put on my pajamas and took my makeup off. I go on Netflix and start watching movies while eating popcorn, after that I called it a day.