Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen: || Mary

I wake up the next morning with Teo gone. I look the tent but he's obviously not ganna be in here since it's tiny. I get out and he walks into the living room.

"Where did you go?" I asked yawning.

"Bathroom" he said. I nod and start packing up my things. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I walk back into the living room and everyone is still sleeping. I changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of jeans and a denim shirt with white converse.

"Why are you packing?" Teo asked.

"Because we're leaving and I suggest you do the same." I said.

"Okay.." He said looking at me weird. He pack and changes out of his pajama also. After he's done we grab our bags and pillows and walk out the door. Everyone was still asleep when we left.

"Why we left? Aren't you girls going out to shopping and movies and other girly stuff?" He asked confused that all of a sudden I wanted to leave.

"Well I owe you for yesterday, and today we're going out." I said.

"Um I can't today." He said. I turned around.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well I'm going to get my drivers permit." He said excitedly.

"Are you serious?" I said surprised.

"Yea." He said chuckling.

"Okay well I'll see you later then. Bye teddy bear be careful." I said and tippy toed and kissed him.

"I love it when you tippy toe to kiss me." He said and I blushed. I waved bye and I left to my house. I put all my stuff back and payed on my bed and took in a deep sigh. Today's Saturday and I need to be doing something. I've been busy with making the movie I didn't have time for anything else. But now we're taking a break from it, so the director and all those people can have time to edit. I dig through my bookbag and took out my stuff and did all my homework.

I'm done doing everything I have to do now I'm super bored. I'm never bored what's wrong with me. I guess I'm always used to hanging around with Teo. Why didn't I stay at the sleepover. I get out of my bed and grabbed my phone and walked out my house. I walk around the neighborhood thinking what I should do. I sit down on a bench for a bus stop and I sit and think. Then a someone walks out a house across the street. It's no other than Jack. He waves and jogs across the street and sits down next to me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hello." I said looking down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I'm bored, so I decided to take a stroll." I said looking away from him.

"Well if your ever bored I have a pool in my backyard, you can come whenever you want." He said.

"Okay cool. How about tomorrow then? We could grab a bite after." I said.

"Great sounds like a date." He said smiling. I looked at him surprised.

"No no no, not a date. I have a boyfriend." I said nervously laughing.

"Oh right, I forgot. Well bye Mary see you tomorrow." He said. I waved goodbye. Is it even a good idea to go over his house tomorrow? "Wait Jack." I said going after him. He turns around.

"Tomorrow actually I'm busy. I forgot to mention, maybe next time?" I asked.

"Yea sure, give me a call." He said handing me a piece of paper with his number on it. Did he have one always in his pocket to pick up girls? Yea most likely. I waved goodbye and walked back to my house. I changed out of my clothes and into my PJ's. What a day without Teo. I guess I need to start having a life now.