Chapter Twenty-Six

|| Mary

New York. What a city. It's very cold up here and I'm not use to this weather yet. Once we got into the hotel I didn't want to in here. I wanted to go out and explore. This is my first time in the Big Apple. Who's wants to be stuck in the hotel all day?
"Sit down will ya?" My mom said annoyed by my excitement.
"Sorry." I murmured and sat done on the bed. "Take off your coat too, get cozy." She said.
"Mom I don't want to, I want to go outside."
"For goodness sake Mary, we're going to be spending many days here. you can last one day."
"Fine." I said sighing and giving up. I took off my coat and laid it in my bed. I got my phone and connected to the hotels free wifi and went in all my social networks. I noticed Erika called me like 5 times the last hour. I decided to call her back since I'm not doing anything.
"Hay Mary."
"Hay Erika!" "I miss you already." Erika says.
"Awe I miss you too."
"I really want to go to New York now." She groaned in the phone.
"Yea I really wish you were here. It would be less boring in the hotel room. Considering I have to share a room with my mom and little sister."
"Hey! I'm right here ya know." My little sister said looking up from her iPad. I play fully rolled my eyes.I heard Erika giggle from the other end. We talked for hours. It was getting late for me, and even thought was almost in the middle of the night for Erika we talked for a while. 10pm rolled around I got sleepy so I fell asleep.

Next morning:
I wake up and look outside the window. Today is very...pale. It's barely snowing, the sky is filled up with grey and white ish clouds. I loved it. I heard someone walked out the bathroom and I turned around and ,y mom was there in the hotels robe.
"Did you know they had robes here?" She said in surprise and excitement.
"No I didn't know. Is there any extra?" I asked.
"Yea but-"
"I have it." Charlie said. The robe was huge on her.
"Give it to me Charlie, it doesn't even fit you." I pointed out.
"Go get ready Mary, we have a long day ahead of us." My mother said. I got out my clothes for today out of my bag. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth once I got out. Did my make up which is mascara, eyeliner, blush with a little bit of burgundy lipstick. I put on a black leggings and uggs with a sweater under then my coat with a scarf. Me and my mother and Charlie spent the whole day shopping. It was amazing and fun. Loved the way Times Square looked with the snow on the ground and on the buildings. My mother took to McD's and we ate a light lunch. I honesty wanted to go back and shop and walk around more when my mother told me we had to go back to the hotel. Once we got back I took off my coat. I stayed with the rest of clothes on even my scarf, I was still kinda chilly. I laid down on my bed with my feet off the bed. There was a knock on my door and Charlie went to go open it. Wait- no why if there's a stranger. She can't open the door without saying who?. I rushed to go stop her but it was too late. The door was wide open, but it was no stranger at the door. It was Teo. My Teo. I rushed to him and gave him a hug. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me with passion. Oh how I missed this. A little bit of tears came out but I held the rest in not wanting to look like the melting with from The Wizard Of Oz. He put me down and we were alone in the hallway. I'm glad I wanted to spend a moment alone with Teo.
"I missed you." I said breathing out.
"I missed you too. I can't believe your here."
"Me too. I'm so happy to see you." I said again tears threatening to come out. Ugh put yourself together Mary. But then those words came out his mouth that made me kinda lose it.
"I love you."

Finally!! I wrote a chapter and updated. This story is unedited. I'm doing homework right now. But this is more important. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please vote and comment. Love you guys