Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: || Mary

I wake up this morning with my alarm ringing. Ugh it's Saturday I don't have school or work today. I turn off my alarm and check the time. 7:00 Am. I groaned and rolled over. I'm already awake and I can't go back to sleep. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and make myself breakfast. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My mom and Charlie is not awake yet. I eat my breakfast in silence taking advantage of the quietness. I walk back to my room and watch tv. I hear my mom and Charlie wake up. I went downstairs and said good morning to them. It was 10 am when they woke up. They started making so much noise how the always do in the mornings.
I got a text on my phone and it was Teo.
Teo: hey you coming to the fair today?
Mary: Yea sure. What time?
Teo: I'll pick you up at 12
Mary: kk
I check the time and it's 10:25. Please I have so much time. I watched tv until it turned 11 am. I pick out my outfit which is high-waisted jean shorts with black and white vans and a black crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some makeup. I get my bookbag and put in a blanket, since we're going to a fair near the beach. I pack a snack and some money. 11:48 am. I have a couple more minutes until Teo comes. I hope he's taking me one of those many dates he takes me on. I bet we're doing to have a great time. A horn honked outside and it's Teo, I walked out the door and went inside his car with his mom inside. I said hello and me and Teo talked, with also his mom.
We reached the fair and it wasn't full today thank fully. We got out and his mom drove off. I guess we're going to be alone, great. I'm honestly excited. But then a girl and a two boys comes towards us.
"Hey Teo." The girl says giving him a hug. She was beautiful. I started to feel jealous, I have a past of insecurity. Don't judge me. The two boys said hi to him and to me. Did Teo invited them?
We went on a couple of rides and it was fun.
"Hey let's go on that Ferris wheel." Kylie, Teo's friend, suggested.
"I'm going to another ride I don't want to go on the Ferris wheel." I said, I'm terrified of heights.
"Okay great so me and Teo will have some alone time." Kylie said and smiled and grabbed Teo along with her. His two other friends went to the Ferris wheel also. So I was alone. I walked to the beach part of the fair, which was pretty far were everyone else is at. I pulled my blanket out of my bookbag and laid it down in the sand. I out on my sunglasses and plugged in my headphones listing to music. I wanted Teo to be here next to me, instead of going away to the Ferris wheel with her. But I can't do anything about it, I don't want to be one of those girlfriends who tells their boyfriend who they can't and can be friends with.
It's been an hour and I didn't revive not one call or text from Teo. I start to feel like he left me, I would get up and look for them but I was honestly enjoying the beach. The ocean never looked so beautiful. I play with the sand a little, taking the warm substance into my hand and letting it go into the wind.
Another hour passed and it seems like Teo left, he didn't call or text me. Which is ironic because he's always texting me. It's 4pm and I decided to leave, and get something to eat before I leave the fair.
I start eating my burger and fries that I have and I look out the window. I then see Teo and Kylie holding hands, and laughing. They look like the perfect couple. I felt jealous again and anger. Why would he hold hands with her. They both walked into the diner I'm in, and order something. I'm in the back which is good they won't notice me. I take out a book from my bookbag and put it in front of my face so they won't notice me stalking them. As they were waiting for their food Kylie pulls out her phone and they take a selfie. She kisses his cheek, and the other picture he's kissing hers, then they take a silly one, then a serious one, then another normal one. Really how many pictures you need to take. And keep your hands of my bae! They get their food and sit down at table. I take this as an advantage and leave the diner. I left unnoticed. I walked out the fair, and then it hit me. My house is 1 hour from here and I have no ride.