Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: || Teo

I give Mary a kiss on the lips then the forehead. And I leave my room and head downstairs.

"Have a great time." My sister India said.

"Thank you." I said and walked out the door. I meet Kylie down the block he she greets me with a smile.

"You smell good." She said wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me. I hug here back wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Okay let's go, we won't want to miss our reservations." She said and dragging me to the restaurant. We walk in and the waiter brings us to the table. All of my other friends are there and they wave at us. After dinner we go to see a movie. I sit next to my friend Ben. After the movie was over we all head to Kylie's house. She throws a mini party. The music is loud like in those clubs. Then Kylie takes me off the couch and start dancing with me, we both throw our hands in the air and dance silly. But then she spills her drink on herself. We both laugh.

"Your stupid." I joked.

"Shut up and Come with me to get a new shirt." She said. I nod and follow her to her room. She takes off her shirt giving me the dirty one and I throw it in the hamper. When I turn back around she doesn't have another shirt on and she's super close. She gets closer and closer and her lips are almost touching mine. And bam she kisses me. I push her away quickly and walk away, I walk straight to the front door and slam it shut once I get outside. I'm so mad and my blood is boiling. I go to Mary's house and knock on her door. Her mom answers the door.

"Hey Teo." She said smiling.

"Can I come in and see Mary?" I asked. She nodded and let me walk in.

"I'm going to sleep. And if your staying over your sleeping on the couch ok." Her mom said and I nodded. I walk up to Mary's room and I open the door. She's there laying on her bed looking beautiful like when I first met her. She's wearing my shirt which fits her kinda big but looks amazing on her. I run to her and tackle her with kisses. She giggles.

"Teo stop." She said. "Your home early." She jokes.

"Shut up and cuddle with me." I said. She cuddles next to me.

"You smell amazing." She said and taking in my scent.

"Well I like smelling good for you." I told her and kissed her forehead. I take her small figure and wrap my arms around her and squeeze her.

"I like cuddling with you." I told her.

"Yea I can tell" she said and giggled. "I should call you my teddy bear then. Because I only cuddle with teddy bears." She said.

"Alright I like that." I said.

"Okay. My handsome teddy bear." She said and gave me a kiss. And she fell asleep in my arms. Then fell asleep after she did.