Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five: || Teo

Holidays were coming up and I loved New York and I wanted to spend it here. But that's not going to happen because all my family is mostly in California. I haven't talked to my dad about it but I want don't want him to say no.

Today it's a stay-at-hotel kinda of day. I really love relaxing, especially on a rainy day.

"Teo, where do you want to be for Christmas." My dad asked me.

"Where ever you want to go dad." I said continuing playing a game on my phone. My dad merely nodded and walked away. I didn't know what was that about so I ignored it and kept doing what I was doing.

Later on I was bored, I didn't know what to do. These past months I have never been bored and I always had something to do. But the one day I decided to relax I don't know what to do. I wish Mary was here so we could hang out, I also wish Lauren was here there's never a dull moment with her, I also wish my friend Ben and everyone else was here so I can spend time with them. But none of them are. I guess this year, the Holidays won't be the same.

|| Mary

Someone knocked on my room door and I yelled a 'come in' and my mother appeared.

"Hi mom. What's up?" I said putting my pen down and taking a small break from Christmas vacation homework. She had a bag in her hand and it was big. I wondered what she had in there.

"Here." She says handing me the big black bag that said "North Face" on it. I took it from her and open the bag and took out a coat that was inside. It was beautiful, it had feathers on the hood and it was red with a silver lock for the belt.

"Wow mom, it's beautiful. But I don't need this, we don't have winter down here in Cali." I said putting the coat on my lap.

"I know, what if I tell you for this whole month we won't be down here in Cali?"

"Mom what are you talking about...?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"We're going to New York. We're spending Christmas over there. Teo's father is nice enough to invite us to go over there." My mom said. Of course she'll take the offer, she's never been to New York. I honestly can't wait to go. It's going to be fun and I'm going to see Teo.

Yes everyone the rumors are true... Wait there isn't any rumor about this? Anyway, I might be finishing this book. I've been also having a writers block trying to write the past few chapters. Sorry if I take forever to upload it, but thank you guys for reading.