Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: || Mary

I wake up hearing my phone ringing. I sit up and pick up the phone.
"Hello"
"I'm sorry I woke you up?" Teo said on the other line.
"Yea you did. Anyway what happen?"
"Well we have to be on set at 12 and it's 11:30 right now." He said.
"Shit." I said getting out of bed and start looking through my drawers for clothes.
"Lucky for you, my dad can pick you up and drive us to set." Teo said chuckling.
"My hero." I said sacrasticly.
"a thank you would be nice." He said.
"Thank you." I said. "Now I'm going to hang up and get ready."
"Okay text me your address" he said. I hung up and texted him my address quickly. I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do, and got ready. I didn't put on any makeup since my makeup is going to be done for the movie. I run downstairs and my mom is no where to be found. I bet she's at work. Where's Charlie? Oh right she's at a sleep over. House to myself. Whoo!! I eat cereal quickly and go outside. Teo is standing leaning on his car, waiting for me. He sees me and he smiles. I walked to the car and he open the door for me to get in the backseat. We drive to the set and it's in a different location. It was exactly 12:01 when we walked inside. Everyone rushed us in, getting me ready.

-later on-

"Can you please talk to me?" Teo asked.
"I am talking to you." I said. Me and him are sitting in his backyard, I was locked out of my house. I forgot my keys, I guess I was such in a rush.
"You know what I mean. Why can't you just, open up to me I don't know." He says. I start to get nervous and the atmosphere thickens because of the awkwardness.
"Umm I have to go." I say picking up my purse and walking back inside the house. Teo house is also empty, his dad is at work and his mom and sister went out.
He blocks the door way to inside the house.
"Teo" I sighed.
"Mary why is it so hard for you to tell me about yourself. Stop pushing me away."He said.
"Well, that's what I do to everyone." I said looking at the ground. I push him out the way and walk to the front door. He blocks the door way again.
"I'm not like everyone else." He said looking at me in the eye.
"Why do you care so much?" I asked.
"Cause I care about you."
"Why do you care about-" he cut me off.
"Because I like you dammit that's why." He yelled and we both were surprised at his outburst.
"I have to go now." I said and pushed him out the way. I quickly walked to my house hoping my mom would be there. I need time to think, away from Teo