Chapter Twnety-One

Chapter Twenty-One: || Mary

Previously:

"Nothing about you leaving is good news Teo, now tell me the good news."

"That I love you. And I've been doing some thinking and I love you, and I know your gong to say that we're too young to be feelings this. But I don't care what you say, cause I know how I feel and that is love towards the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on..."' He paused. A very dramatic pause. "And that girl is you." I started to think. Did I love him back? Are we too young? I mean I'm a normal 14 years old girl. I haven't even learned how to drive yet but I'm going to say I love someone. Teo is a year older than me so I'm guessing he feels this way because he's a little more mature than me? I can't lie to him saying that I love him back. But if I say I don't love him, I'm just lying to myself.

.......................................................

Today is when Teo is leaving. And I'm really sad that he is leaving but I'm just being optimistic for him. I can't cry in front him because I hate crying in front of people.

We reached the airport and my mom is dropping him off at the airport with his real mom and his dad with his little sister and his older sister with his step-mom. Basically the whole family came. His dad will be going with him because Teo can't go alone. Everyone said goodbye to them but I decided to walk inside with them. His dad goes away and starts doing I have no idea what, but he's giving us privacy to say goodbye.

"I'll miss you." I said looking up at him.

"I'll miss you too princess." He said reached me and put his arms around my waist brining me closer to him. I put my hands on his biceps. We just started at each other not saying a word, because in a little bit he'll be leaving and I won't be seeing him for God knows how long.

"Teo we have to go now." His dad said coming up to him.

"Okay dad." He said and his dad left us alone again. Teo then crashed his lips on mine. I don't like public affection but I don't care who's giving us weird looks or looking at us. We pulled away out of breath.

"Bye." He said and I started to tearing up.

"Bye." I said and once I did I lost it. A tear came out and after that another one came out.

"Don't cry princess don't cry." He said wiping off my tears. I gave him one last kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said wiping my tears. He let go of me and started walking away. He turned around and waved and I waved back. I walked out the airport and got in my moms car. My mom dropped off Teo's step-mom. My mom and Teo's mom are close so they went had lunch together and I just stayed home with Charlie.

"Are you sad?" Charlie stopped eating her lunch and asked me.

"No." I sighed.

"Your lying. I know when your sad and when your happy. I know I'm a little girl but please don't lie to me."

"Yea I'm sad. Teo is my boyfriend and I don't like the fact that he's leaving." I admitted.

"Ohh." She said and came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." She smiled and sat back down and kept eating her lunch and watching the tv.

My phone started ringing and I sit up on the couch rubbing my eyes. When did I fall asleep?

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hey princess." Teo said on the other line. "We just landed in New York, and I'm bout to get in a taxi to go to the hotel." He said.

"Ohh, well I just woke up from the nap." I said.

"Awe baby you sound adorable with your sleepy voice." He said and I giggled.

"I miss you. Come back?"

"I miss too and if it was up to me I'll come straight back to California."

"I know."

"Okay I have to call you back, bye babe."

"Bye love you."

"Love you too." We hanged up and I went to the kitchen were my mom was cooking dinner.

"Hey Mary, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea I am. How was lunch?"

"It was good. Help me set the table please." She asked and I nodded and set the table up. The house phone started ringing and my mom went to get it. I heard her talking but I ignored her and finished setting up the table. My mom then comes in the kitchen a few moments later.

"Who was it?" I asked sitting down.

"It was your manager, she said she remembered you did a couple photo shoots for modeling. And she wants to know if you could model to be in seventeen magazine."

"Oh my god yes of course." I said excitedly.

"Yea I'll figured you'll say that so I said yes you were interested and to set it all up."She said putting the plates with food on the table. "I'll let you do it even thought your grounded."

"Thank you mom! Oh my god." I said and hugged her.

"No problem." She said and sat down.

"So when do I start?" I asked.

"Well you'll start in 2 weeks. You won't be the cover for it you'll be in one page modeling for an outfit, it's going to be just you." My mom said already starting to eat.

"Cool. No not even cool. More like amazing."

"I'm glad that you feel that way."'she said and I started eating. After I was done with dinner I went to my room and spent the rest of the day there on the phone with Erika.