Chapter Twenty-Eight

|| Mary
Christmas is coming up and I'm so excited.
We've been in New York for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving every part of it. Especially the amount of things I get. I can't believe also how many pictures also.
So since Christmas is coming that means shopping and buying everyone gifts. So that's what I'm doing today, along with Charlie and my mom. We walked into this beautiful jewelry shop and I bought my mom a necklace with the color of her birth stone. It came out to $210. But I used my moms money of course. I didn't know what to get Charlie. We walked into the big Times Square Toys R Us. I kept looking around everywhere to find her a gift. I decided to buy her a Barbie doll with a huge candy bar. I hope she'll love. I got Teo a gift already. It's funny how I bought his gift first. I've noticed he always wanted a skateboard with his name in a nice font with different designs showing his personality. Somehow I got in contact with someone who does custom design skateboards. So i was really excited to get it for him!
I put all the gifts I got in the closet with my things in it. I hid it behind my suit case so if anyone looks inside the closet they won't see the gifts. As I was doing this someone knocked on the door.
I opened it and it was Teo.
I wanted to go back in Times Square and continue to walk around so I forced Teo to come with me. I kept stopping and taking pictures with different cartoon characters. I took an amazing picture with Spider man and Dora. But we had to pay them, so I gave them five dollars each. Me and Teo kept laughing a lot I don't know why.
We were walking and we just wiped away our tears from laughing so hard.mall of a sudden Teo tripped. I started laughing again.
"Teo what did you trip on? Air?" I said laughing my ass off. Literally.
"Shut up Mary." He said laughing along. He gets up cleaning his jeans that had dirt on it now. His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment which was so adorable. I wanted to just grab his face and kiss him until I run out of air. But I decided against it.
"come one let's keep walking Teo. We're wasting daylight." I said holding his hand as we walk. We walked a couple of blocks away from Times Square and our hotel.
"oh my god your Teo Halm!" someone behind us said snapping pictures. We turned around and it was a pretty blonde girl. "I'm Christina and I love you so much." oh.
"Hey , um you want a picture ?" he asked nervously. Really Teo this isn't the first fan you've encountered. She nodded excitedly. He stood next to her and she handed me her phone, well she threw it at me. Calm down girl. I chuckled myself. Teo put his hands around her waist and she put her hand on his chest posing for the picture. I took five perfect shots, I knew she was going to have trouble picking one to post on Instagram.
"Thank you Teo an thank you Mary for takin the picture." She said as I handed her phone.
"your welcome." Teo said for both of us.
"She knows my name." I said confused.
"Mary your like in a couple of famous movies. Of course she is gonna know your name." Teo said grabbing my hand as we kept walking.
Weird , I thought to myself