Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: || Mary

A/N: sorry I updated so late... But at least I posted a new chapter :)

I walk into set ready to shoot the movie, I have one coffee in my hand and in the other I have a Carmel frappitino. I have no idea what I'm doing, and I distracted myself with my thoughts wondering if I should talk to him. I was soon in front of Teo's door of his dressing room. I only did one knock and he opened the door quickly.

"Hi." He says, speaking for the both of us. "Want to come in?" He ask.

"Um sure." I said walking in. "I got this for you. Since I owe you when you bought me coffee last time." I said handing him the coffee. He looked at me surprised. "How much time do we have to get ready to shoot?" I ask.

"About an hour. Why?" He ask.

"Sit down." I said. He does and I sit down next to him. "When I was 10, my dad died. He was gone and it was me and my mom and my little sister Charlie. I had a best friend named Ally, I told her so many of my secrets. But she turned against me and told the whole school some of my secrets. I was bullied a lot. For eighth grade I went to a new school. I got a new best friend Erika. She's the only person I let in, and who let all my emotions out with. Do you understand why I had a struggle telling you about myself." I told him the whole story finally. I was scared how he was going to react so I looked down. He lifted up my chin and made me look at him.

"hey look at me. Now I understand." He said and looked at me in the eye. He started leaning in and I stayed still knowing what's going to happen next. I wanted to protest and not kiss him, but my heart was drawing my head towards him also leaning in. Before I can even fathom to what's going on his lips were on mine. Fireworks? No more like atomic bombs! He started moving his lips and are lips were in sync. His tongue then asked for entrance and that's when it took everything inside of me to pull away before it can get any further then just a sweet innocent kiss. He literally took my breath away and for some reason I like him more now than I had a couple moments ago. But I don't want to be feeling this way so I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait were are you going?" He asked. I can't answer him because his makeup artist came in.

"Teo come sit down." She said preparing the makeup and hair supplies. I just looked at him and he is waiting for an answer. But instead of answering him I opened the door to leave. I heard him sigh.

"We both know it was amazing" he referred to the kiss we just shared. "And we both know that you have feelings for me." He said and I could hear the smirk, that he has in his face, in his voice. I left the room and rolled my eyes, took in a deep breath and mentally cursed him because honestly, he was right.

-a couple hours later-

I walked into my dressing room tears wanting to come out my eyes. The director just screamed at me in front of everyone, and I mean everyone , because I kept messing up some of the lines. I finally got it right and after he said cut I ran here. I was upset at myself because I let a stupid boy distract me from doing my job, but the thing is I have feelings for that stupid boy. Speaking of the devil I get a text from Teo.

"Open the door." I opened the door and he was standing there in his makeup-less face and his hair a little messed up with his big glasses on which made him look adorable yet sexy at the same time. Only he can pull that off I swear.

"Your crying." He noticed.

"No I'm not I swear. My eyes are just sweating." I said attempting to sound optimistically sarcastic.

"I saw what happen back there. If you want to talk about it you can. I'm here for you." He said. I didn't bother talking to him because there was only one thing on my mind. His lips. I tippy toed and crashed my lips onto his, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was taken by surprise and kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist. He slipped his tongue inside of my mouth and this time I let him. I pulled away out of breath.

"Wow." He said. "If you-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shut up and kiss me you ass." I said and he leaned in and for the third time today we kissed.