An Overnight Stay

Chapter 7
An Overnight Stay

After this chapter there's an important announcement so please read it!

REMINDER: At the end of this chapter there's an A/N so please read it. It's important! Thanks!

-Nat

---

I dug up the keys in the plant pot for my keys. When I found them I wiped of the mud and unlocked the door. We walked in and I told him to follow me up the stairs.

"Nice house" he said looking around.

"Thanks" I replied.

I walked into my parents room and dumped his clothes in the dirty laundry basket.

"Go in the bathroom. Take a shower. And I'll place a towel on the bed. This is my dad's closet. Find what you like. There might be some boxers you can wear." I opened my dad's cupboard and took out his towel. In laid it on the bed and walked out the room.

"Thanks" I turned to look at him.

"Welcome"

---

I showed and got changed into a black tank top and sweatpants. I sat down on my couch with a plate of pasta.

Man. How long does it take to shower?

I heard footsteps on the stairs and saw. Nathan in a pair of grey sweatpants and a white plain tee shirt. He sat down next to me and I handed him his plate of pasta.

"I feel like a guest."

"Well you are a guest." I said.

"You know what I mean." I laughed and nodded.

"I know what you mean."

I checked through the channels that were playing. The only movies that were playing were paranormal movies and horror films.

"Damn. The only films on are scary movies!"

"Then lets what that then."

"No. Never. Nada." Horror was not my type of film.

"C'mon Cas it'll be fun! I'm here aren't I?"

"Fine but first take our plates away and make some butter popcorn."

"Fine." He got up took the dishes away, and headed to the kitchen.

5 minutes later

He walked out with a big bowl of popcorn. He sat next to me and patted the seat next to him.

"What? Dusting the furniture? Don't worry the furniture doesn't need dusting I have a person who does that." He face palmed. Sometimes I just don't get him.

"Sit next to me." Oh. I move next to him and placed the popcorn in our laps.

I pressed play on The Conjuring.

---

About an hour into this movie my eyes were drooping slowly.

"Shit!" I screamed I dug my face into Nathan's chest and covered my ears with my hands. "How the fuck did they film that?! Did you see her fucking face? Shit."

"Man you swear when your scared." I lifted up my head and smiled.

"One of my best qualities." I said.

I placed the empty bowl of popcorn on the table and rested my head on Nathan's lap. He fiddled with the strands of my hair. He whispered something to himself and I laughed.