Competitions and Promises

Chapter 1
Competitions and Promises

Hey guys so this is my first book, and I tend to finish it. Hopefully if I don't end up updating after a loonngg period of time PM me and I'll try my best to update with in a few days :)

PLEASE READ THE STORY DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THIS BOOK... And/or you can PM me and I give you some moreee info about the characters in this book :)

- Nat

---

Casey's POV

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, I looked around and pushed the blanket on top of me and walked to my bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and combed my hair and put my contacts in. I pulled it up into a messy bun and drew a thin stroke of eyeliner under my eyelids and I walked into my closest.

"What to wear, what to wear" I muttered to myself over and over again. I took out a pair of light blue skinny jeans, and a white and black shirt. I put it on and walked out my room, to the kitchen.

"Guess Aunt May isn't home, no shocker." I rolled my eyes and walked to the cupboard and took out a waffle from the packet.

I put a waffle in the toaster. I took out the syrup from the fridge. When the waffles were done I put them on a plate and smothered them in syrup.

I put the plate in the dishwasher and picked up my charging phone and my house keys and stuffed it in my pockets. I picked up my bag and swung it on my shoulder and walked out side, the cold winter breeze hit my face.

"Damn it, it's cold." I walked inside the house and popped on a black cardigan from the coatrack. I locked the door and headed to school.

---

I waked through the doors of my school and breathed in the coffee smell and walked over to my locker and punched in my combo. I stuffed my things in the locker and took out my 1st period book along with my phone and pencil case.

I walked to homeroom, and sat next to my Best Friend, Chloe. Who was snogging her boyfriend, Jack. I mentally rolled my eyes and dumped my stuff next to her seat. A bit to harsh may I add.

"Ew guys, get a room." I looked at them with a disgusted look and sat down.

"Your just jealous," I looked at her with an 'are you serous?!' look and she laughed, "oh Casey after school can me and Jack come over?"

"Sure, because of course I don't have any plans!" I said sarcastically. She must have thought I was serious because her eyes lit up.

"WHAT! You have plans! What are you doing that's oh, so important?!" I face palmed and shook my head.

"Oh..sarcasm, well never mind then. Anyway change topic. Jack and I have something important to tell you! But before you say anything, I'll- we'll tell you after school" I nodded.

---
(After School)

I walked into my locker and took out all my books for science. Science was my worst subject because I was always at the back of the class and neither Chloe nor Jack was in it, and it was on of these subjects where you need to be paired up with someone.

I closed my locker and plugged in my headphones, I looked around. "Flip, I'm late for class." I grabbed all my things and stated running for science. I tripped and fell and all my books went flying all over the place. just great. My head hit the floor pretty hard, I sat up straight and held my head. I took a deep breath and gathered my things.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked around. My eyes lead up to a Guy who had black hair and Brown eyes. His lips where moving yet no words where coming out, then I noticed my headphones where still plugged in I pulled the out.