Falling & Undercovered

Chapter 2
Falling & Under covered

---
Hope you guys liked the previous chapter! Um. Yeah, here's chapter 2! Also this book is written by a friend I have in the Uk. She doesn't have Wattpad but she sends me ideas and sometimes parts of a chapter :) but never mind that..

This chapter it a loonngg chapter. And is really detailed so..READ ON

Vote
Comment
Follow me!
Share?

-Nat

---

The week went by pretty fast, all of the classes were reteaching what we learnt last year. So the new kids get the basic idea of where we're at. I usually sleep through most of the classes but sometimes I just read.

Today was Friday, the final day I the week and my favourite day, next to Saturday of course...well not anymore thanks to Chloe.

Now for the next 10 weeks I have to go on 10 bloody blind dates that Clo organised.

I freshen up and change my clothes, I put on a red long sleeved dress, with stockings, due to the cold weather I have to 'dress warm'. I look around for anything I might have forgotten and grab a bagel (might I just say I love that word!) from my basket of bagels. And head out my front door, I mentally check what I have, "Keys, check; Phone, check; school bag, check." I closed the door and walked my way to school. I plugged in my headphones and picked a song.

---

I walked through the doors and to my locker and saw the same guy that I met yesterday after my 'fall'. I dumped my stuff in my locket along with my phone and headphones. And took out my 1st period books and my pencil case. I ran up to him hugging my things to my chest.

"Hey, um. Guy? T-hanks f-for yesterday." Ok, my 'people skills' suck. But the only people who I talk to is Chloe and Jack and occasionally my Aunt.

That's because she is NEVER home, when she is home. It's not pretty. She yells screams and trashed the entire house. I'm lucky my door has a lock.

"Oh, um hey?" He gave a confused look.

"Casey"

"Casey. Um your welcome? I don't really do anything besides ask if your ok." Um. Yeah but what could you do I fell. Help me up? You did that. I smiled and shrugged and started to walk away. He grabbed my hand,

"I'll see you around" He winked at me then turned around and walked away with the crowd following behind. I was stiff. That guy just winked at me. Winked. Ew gross! Maybe he's just being friendly. Yeah. That's what it is!

I shook my head and stalked my way to homeroom.

---

The day didn't go too fast. Actually it went slow. It was only lunch, but it felt like it was 3pm but the teacher just wanted to keep us in... I grabbed a tray and walked over to the food. I brought a sandwich and a drink, along with a chocolate chip cookie. I sat down at my usual seat next to Clo and Jack.

Again they were making out. I sat down the farthest I could away from them. I scooted to the end of the seat and I ended up falling of the seat. Damn my clumsiness. My butt was flat on the ground and my feet was still on my seat.

Chloe and Jack noticed that I fell and broke apart. Finally! They laughed and Chloe laughed into Jacks shoulder. And they didn't stop there. Jack wiped a fake tear from his eye and carried on laughing. I have such nice friends.

I shot them a death glare and the continued laughing at me.

"Fine, continue to laugh," they continued but even harder. "I'll just get up by myself then. Thanks guys so much." Jack was the first one to stop laughing and got up from his seat to help me up.