Date Help and Mathew Hollows

Chapter 11

Date Help and Mathew Hollows

Man I'm already on my eleventh chapter? Damn. Well till it's finished then yeah!

-Nat

---

Today was Saturday and also my 4th date! These dates were going quite fast! I might be able to finish this bet!

Chloe was still sick but she sent Jack over to give me my outfit and shoes.

"You guys can spend time here whilst I'm on my date. Where did Clo say it was?"

"She said it was at our football stadium. You and him are having a picnic."

"Kay kay." I headed towards the bathroom to get dressed.

"Hey Casey?" I turned to look at Jack. I nodded. "Is it ok if I invited Mathew over?"

"Yeah it's fine with me. When's he coming?"

"We're picking him up before we drop you off. So get dressed you date starts in like twenty minutes."

I rushed to the bathroom. Changed my clothes. Chloe picked out a blue long sleeved dress that stopped at my mid-thigh. Along with some black tights. And red Vans.

I put on some mascara and a thin line of eyeliner. I walked out the bathroom and the boys were in the middle of a conversation.

"Sorry guys but you can continue your little privet convo after you drop me off." I gave a sweet smile and picked up my phone on charge and my wallet. I placed them in a small black purse and the boys got up and walked to the door.

Mathews house wasn't that far away. It's like a 20 minute walk. Nathan sat in the front so Mathew sat in the back with me.

"Well don't you look dashing tonight. Eh?" Heat rose to my cheek and I looked away and smiled. "I hope you look like that on my date, speaking of dates where is your date tonight?"

"At the football field. We're having a picnic."

"Oh that's nice. let's hope he's not the one. So I still have a chance." He smirked at me and I blushed.

We arrived at the back parking lot for the football field. I exited the car and Mathew followed me out. He grabbed my hand at the door and kissed my on the cheek.

Butterflies rose in my stomach and I blushed. "Have a good date." He winked and closed the door, leaving me dreaming.

Mathew was trying everything! I don't like him why am I feeling this? Am I high? He drugged me! He must have had a bottle of alcohol before he came. I laughed at myself for thinking that.

I snapped out of it when I saw my date laying down on a blanket on the grass.

He got up and ran over to me.

"Hey! My name is Alec and I guess your my date tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm Casey. Nice to meet you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to where the picnic was lay out. By pull I mean literally pulling me. He had such a firm grip I couldn't even connect hands with him.

He was hot. He wore a tight whit shirt that showed off his muscles and abs.

"I made some sandwiches and a salad."

"That's great" We started eating our sandwiches and munching on the salad. "So tell me about yourself?" I figured he was sporty and athletic by the abs and our date was at a football field.

"Well I like playing football, rugby, tennis, basketball and a bit of soccer and golf sometimes baseball. I'm in the schools football team. I won this school mostly all the trophies. I like to swim in my spare time when I'm not practicing and playing after school sports."