Day Dating & the Truth?

Chapter 12

Park Dating & The Truth?

My eyes fluttered opened. I looked at my surrounding and I saw I wasn't in my room.

I felt a hot breath on my neck. I turned around and felt his hand on my hip. I saw Nathan sleeping on hand underneath his pillow and one hand on my hip. I removed his hand and Nathan moved. He didn't get up though. He turned and faced the other side and fell back to sleep.

I laughed and got up. I wrote a note and placed it on his bedside table.

Hey, I'll be with Mathew for the entire day. I'll see you around night fall or later. Maybe earlier? I'll text you when I'll be coming home.

- Casey x

I walked out of his room and into mine. I opened my closet and took a look outside. The weather wasn't so hot. It's looked chilly, I went with blue skinny jeans and a red and black checkered half-full-sleeved shirt with a collar. I slipped it all on and made my way to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put a thin layer of eyeliner and combed out all the tangles that were in my hair. I left it out and let it fall down my shoulders.

I put on some black boots and tucked in the Jeans into them. I picked up my phone and wallet and slipped them into my pocket.

I walked down the stairs and made myself a piece of toast. I checked my phone for any messages and of course there was one. I checked who it was by and one was from Chloe and another from Mathew. I checked Chloe's first.

Hey Casey! I heard your going on a date with Mathew! Awe that's adorable xx. Tell me how it goes!

- Clo x

I smiled and checked Mathews.

Hey Casey ;)

I'll pick you up at around 10:30am. Don't forget about me! Hope you come x

- Mathew :)

I checked the time on my phone clock, 10:48. Mathew should be hear any minute now. I walked out the door and sat on my porch swing.

A car pulled up at my drive way. Mathew got out the car and walked up to my front door.

"Hey Mathew." He jumped and held his heart. I giggled and covered my mouth.

"Gosh Casey. You scared me. I didn't see you there!"

"Oops sorry." I looked down and smiled to myself.

"Well come on then! We have the whole day ahead of us! You and I are spending the entire day together."

"Oh don't remind me. The horror." I faked gagged and stood up.

"Hey. I'm not that bad am I? I can be romantic and sweet when I can."

"Oh really? I hardly believe that."

"Oh really? I think that's a bet coming along?" I laughed and we walked down the pathway to his car.

"Oh ok. I bet you can't last an entire day being romantic and sweet with me." I smirked and folded my arms to my chest. I looked at him and he stared back.

"It's a deal, babe." I shook his hand and he smirked triumphantly.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the car. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I grinned and he closed the door. Mathew walked over to the other side and sat in the car. He put the car in gear and started driving.