Another Date?!

Chapter 16

Another Date?!

---

Today was Monday. And also my date with Daren. After two whole days of studying and reading I need a break.

The teachers decided to be nice for once and didn't give us any homework for the rest of the week since our final exams were on Friday. Speaking of Friday my double date dinner with Danny is nearly coming.

When I was walking down the hallways to collect my things from my locker boys smirked and winked at me. I felt uncomfortable so I ended up taking my bag too all my classes. What still boggled my mind was why is the boys acting like this?

I shook it off and started walking home. I opened the main doors and passed the parking lot and onto the pavement.

---

At home Nathan wasn't home yet. I wasn't that hungry when my phone beeped from my pocket.

Hey,

I know this is sudden but can I pick you up at 5 for our date?

- Daren

I checked the time on my phone, 4:30. I stayed after school to study and I ended up sitting in the library reading till late afternoon.

Sure, I'll see you then.

- Casey x

He'll be here in a hour! I quickly rushed up the stairs and decided on what to wear.

He said something warm and tonight was a bit chilly according to the News.

I went through all my clothes and I couldn't find anything to wear.

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR?!" I screamed and pulled at my hair.

"Need help?" I turned my attention to Nathan

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you come in. Yeah. I'm struggling." He walked in the room and sat on the bed. "I may have some of my non-summer clothes in a box up there." I pointed to a box above my hanged clothes. "Can you get it for me?"

"Sure," he got up and stood up on his tippy toes and grabbed the box and handed it to me. I placed it on the bed and opened the lid.

I took out all the clothes. There was a drawing on the bottom of the box. I picked it up and turned it around.

Casey, age 4

I flipped it over and checked the drawing, it was a picture of me and my mum and dad. It was hand drawn by me. I smiled and a tear fell down from my eye.

"Awe." I turned my head and saw Nathan was behind me looking at the picture. He placed his hands on my hips and I smiled. This was perfect.... Wait? What was I saying?!

I shook my head and took a step closer to the bed and Nathan released his grip from my waist. I don't know what I just felt. What is this? I rubbed it off and checked the clock, 6:10.

"I NEED TO GET READY?!" I quickly grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans and a striped full sleeved shirt. I laughed to myself how if I wore suspenders I would be like Louis Tomlinson.

I picked a pair of socks and my red converses. I dumped my clothes on the dryer and turned on the hot water to the shower. I let out my hair. "Nathan get out of the bathroom." I turned around and placed both of my hands on my hips.

"How'd you know?"

"Mirror. Now get out you pervert! I need to get dresses for my date!" I pushed him out I quickly grabbed a towel on the near by Table before I closed the door. I locked it and took I my clothes and stepped into my hot shower.