Just a Kiss Nothing More.

Chapter 17

Just a Kiss, Nothing More.

Don't understand what I mean with the title? Read it find out. Hehe :)

-Confused Nat well... You!

---

Friday Morning. Today was my Final Exam. I took a deep breath and walk down the hallway into my assigned class for the test.

D4. That was the room. I stepped into the room and took a seat at the back of the room in the corner. I placed my pencil case on the table.

Before I placed my bag into my locker since your not allowed to bring anything besides your pencil case and a book incase you finish early.

I took out my book and started reading.

"Okay class, settle down." I closed my book and placed it aside. "This test is basically everything you've done these past few terms. This test is a big amount of your final report so I hoped you've studied and good luck."

I took a deep breath and wrote my name.

Name: Casey

Grade: 11B

Subject: Maths, English, Science

---

The entire school day passed and I was already finished with the test. There was short intervals at lunch and break but then we had to comeback and finish the rest.

I was already finish by Lunch but I had to stay and read or listen to music. I didn't want to listen to music since there was silence, so there was really no need to drown out the voices, so I read.

Finally the bell rang and I was the first one to leave the school building. I sighed in relief and took a deep breath in the fresh air around me.

After holding a pencil for 5 hours I need a break. I walked over to the Parking lot and dumped my bags in my car. I drove to school today with Nathan today since I knew we'd be shattered when we're finished.

I sat in the car in complete science. And started thinking. I rested my hands and head in the steering wheel and closed my eyes.

Today was my Date with Danny! Did Danny really move on that fast? Did I really mean nothing to him? Of course Casey. He cheated on you didn't he? So obviously he didn't like you. You were so naïve then, the one guy that you dated ended up cheating on you. And guess what?! He's back and I'm meeting him today! Just when you though you were over him, he comes back. What if the feelings come back? What if I breakdown! What if he finds out that Nathan isn't really my boyfriend?

All these thoughts were popping inside of my head. I couldn't face him. Not now I can't. I can just text him saying I'm not feeling well! Yeah! I'll do that!

No...I can't. He might suspect something. Maybe he'll think that I'm just to scared to face him. Or worse, I'm single and still crying at night about him.

They both may be true but I'm not letting them know. I'm not letting anyone know. Not even Nathan.

I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry. I blinked and a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked straight ahead and saw Nathan coming closer and closer to the car.

I wiped the tear with the back of my hand and wiped my hand on my pants. He opened the back door and dumped his bags next to mine. He shut the door and opened the passenger door in the front. He buckled in and turned to face me. His eyes full of worry.

"Thinking about Danny?" My eyes widened. How'd he know?

"Uh huh," I mumbled. "How'd you know?"