Golden-Green, Not My Colour

Chapter 18
Golden-Green, Not My Colour

Haha okk I might have said that I was in a relationship in the last chapter.

Welllll we kinda broke up so yeah IM SINGLE!!❤️💜💙❤️💛💛💚💙

TBH I prefer to be single. MORE TIME TO WRITE AND READ!

What's Golden-Green?
READ TO FIND OUT!

-Nat

---

My eyes shot open and I clenched my stomach. I groaned in the pain.

Cramps, my period. I rushed to the bathroom and checked my pants.

"Shit." there was blood covering my undies and blobs of blood on my pants. Threw my pants and underwear in my laundry basket.

A shot of pain welled up in my lower stomach. "Argh." I grabbed my stomach. The pain brought tears in my eyes.

I rushed over to my closet and took a pair of leggings, underwear and a pad. I put it all on and went back to bed.

I couldn't sleep. The pain was too painful. I sat up and held my torso. Where my hip meets the thighs.

Tears formed in my eyes and I bit my bottom lip. I've always had cramps but never as painful as this. I never used the tablets because they never worked. I always went to the Spa to get a massage because it relishes the pain.

I laid my head on the wood. I closed my eyes and took steady breaths. The pain wasn't bearable this time. I took out my phone and checked the time, 9:00.

Another wound of pain came. "Mum." I needed my mum. I needed somebody. "Mummy!" Pain caused my whole body to ache I couldn't move my body. I grabbed my stress-ball that was on the side of my table and squeezed it. I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip harder.

"Casey?" I opened my eyes and looked at Nathan why was he here? Shouldn't he be asleep?

Last night I apologised but I didn't mention anything about the kiss or anything to do with Daren. I told him about my hair but that was it.

He rushed over to me and hugged me. The movement caused another shot of pain. I let go of the ball and let it fall down to the floor. I wrapped my arms around Nathan's neck and buried my head in the crook of his next.

I let my tears fall down freely. The pain was unbearable. I'm not used to this kind of pain. Not unless I go back to cutting.

"Shh. Stop crying c'mon. What can I do?" I shook my head and he tightened his embrace. "There has to be something. What happened?"

"C-Cramps" I didn't need to say anything else. He knew. He picked me up and the pain increased. "N-N-Nathan."

"Shhh, I'm here." And I'm bloody glad you are. I can't do this alone. He placed me on the bed so I was lying down, "What do you do when you get cramps?"

What do I do when I get cramps? A Massage. And noway in hell am I letting you touch my body. That would be gross and perverted.

The pain came again and I grabbed my stomach and squeezed my hand so my nails dug into my palm. Leaving marks. A tear slipped my eyes and down my cheek. "C-Casey. I don't-" I cut him off my shaking me head.

"J-Just go." As much as it pained me to say it I did. And gosh did it hurt me in a way that I can't describe it.

"Casey..." I lifted my arm up and pointed to the door looking away so I don't end up bursting out crying.

"J-Just g-go." He got up from the bed and planted a kiss on my cheek. My body softened and the feelings came back. The butterflies, the tingly feeling in my stomach. It all came back and I hated it.