Truly Madly Deeply

Chapter 20

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Okay okay, I know this is a 1D song my I can't help have a little 1D moment in this book!

Please read the Authors Note in the end!

---

"I'm back." I turned around from watching Tangled on my Mac. I flicked the pause button but instead Truly, Madly, Deeply blashed through the speakers in the house. I pressed stop a million times but it wouldn't stop.

Truly, Madly, Deeply I am,

Foolishly completely fallen,

And somehow you've kicked all my walls in,

So baby say you'll always keep me,

Truly, Madly, Crazy, Deeply,

In love, with you...

Oh gosh. Nothing can be more embarrassing. I bit my bottom lip as soon as the song ended. "Uh." I was lost for words. Without a second glance I shut the screen and rushed up the stairs.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door, I shut my eyes. That was so embarrassing.

I sighed and got up from my position and placed my mac on my bed. I crawled underneath my warm sheets and lay down.

How am I going to tell Chloe?

Oh! Hi Chloe! I can't pick one I the five because I have a crush on Nathan. But I can't date him. Is that okay?

I'm just going to have to figure it out. Till then I need to stay as far from her as possible. But I have an idea.

I'm going to 'interrogate' Nathan to figure out who he likes. If all else fails...I'll forget about everything and ignore my fee-

Knock...

Knock..

Knock.

"Hey Cas. Can I come in?" I guess it's now or never.

"Yeah..." I scrambled on over the covers and pick up my Mac. I quickly open the lid and pretended to be working. "Hey." he walked inside the room and sat down at the end of my bed.

"Hey are you okay? You kinda left me downstairs befuddled."

"Oh. Yeah. You know, hormones..." Oh gosh did I just say that?

"Do you need another massage?" I shook my head fiercely.

"No! No no no it's fine. No more cramps. It's fine, really." I let out a breath as he nodded. Gosh I don't need that again.

"Um...okay sure. If you need anything ask." I want to ask so badly. I bit my nails and fidgeted with my figures.

"Kay I will." I tried my best to hide my wanting expression and change it to a happy smile. "Can I ask you something." Damn it Casey! Couldn't you just let it eat you inside?

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Who was that girl you were talking about with Jack. You know the girl you said you had a crush on?" I might as well as ask now that I've said it.

"Oh. You wanna know?"

"Uh huh. But I you don't want to tell me it's fine!" He sat on the bed more comfortably and pulled his legs over the bed, resting his back against the wood.

"I won't say exactly who it is, but you can figure it out."

"Uh okay," this was going to be hard. "Okay start."