Mondays & Fun-Day

Chapter 4
Mondays & Fun-Day

HI!!

Man I'm updating a lot...
Please if you like this bookkkk
Share it to ya friends because I would
Update more often if I know I have an audience?
Yah, I'm bored so I'm writing this;

Also I figured out how to use BOLD & ITALICS!!
So from now on I'll be using them :)

- Nat

---

I woke up feeling not a slightest bit of drowsiness. I looked at my bedside window and the sun was shining. I jumped out of bed, showered. I tied my hair up in a messy pony tail and applied a tad of eyeliner.

I put on a pair of denim shorts, and a plain red shirt with a necklace.

I waked downstairs and stuffed 2 pieces of bread in the oven. I walked to the fridge and took out the butter and a knife from the drawer. I tapped my foot waiting for the bread to toast.

The toast popped from the toaster and I grabbed them and placed them in a plate. I opened the butter and scooped up the butter and plastered it over my toast.

I put the butter in the fridge and the knife in the dishwasher. I placed the soap cube in the dishwasher and turned it on. I munched on my sandwich and looked around the house

I was all alone, I better get used to it.

"Shit." I grabbed my keys, phone and my bag. I noticed the box that Clo gave me and stuffed it in my bag.

I walked out the door and headed for school. I hate Mondays.

---

"Hey Casey, you look chipper today!" I looked up and saw Clo, I smiled and continues stuffing my things in my locker. I took out the box in my bag and gave it to Chloe.

"Here, take it. You have my first review." He handed me the box back, and tapped it.

"You keep it, give it to me at lunch." I took the box back and place it neatly in a corner of my locker. I slammed the door and headed of to homeroom.

---

Lunch

I headed for the Cafeteria, and grabbed my ready made lunch. There was no queue because I left class early to go to the bathroom. I collected the box on the way back. I sat down and snacked on my cold pasta. People started filling in and the voice increased until it was maxed out.

Clo and Jack came in and sat down next to me and they started eating their lunches. I slid the box over to Chloe and she opened up the lid and took out the folded piece of paper, she unfolded the paper, and read the paper with Jack.

A smile trickled up to the corners of her mouth. And she laughed and didn't stop till I through a pasta at her.

"What?! It's not funny! it's the complete opposite!" I glared at them and Jack stopped laughing and so did Chloe. She sat next to me and patted me on the back.

"Oh I'm sorry. I know it's not funny but you have to admit. That guy was pretty crazy. Did he really say that?!" I nodded and laughed along with them.

---

I collect my things after school and a note slipped out of my locker and landed on the floor and picked it up. I heard a squeal behind my ear. I pressed my hands hard against my ear. I turned around and saw Chloe with the same paper in her hands.

"Geez Chloe. What happened?!" She jumped up and down like a five year old. I looked down at the letter.

Your invited to Mathews
get together!
When? Saturday 9:00
Where? Friday, bridge street

Don't all the rich people live in bridge street? I looked at Clo and she gave me a sneaky smile. I know that smile. That's her lets-go-get-drunk smile.

"No no and no. I am not going never...fine. I'll go. But if I get bored I'm dragging you home with me. And I'm NOT I repeat NOT drinking." She smiled and accepted my deal.

---

OK this was a small chapter but I wanted to make it so I could write the Party in one big chapter.

Toodles!

- Nat