Chapter 3: The Run In

(Chara's p.o.v)

"S-sorry your majesty, I'll have one of your servants get more!" Bob said, I put my hand up signaling him to stop. "That won't be necessary, I'll go get it myself." I got up from the throne and took off my crown, I put on my green jacket (like the one in the picture) put on the hood, and started walking towards the exit.

"But sir! It might be dangerous at least take one of the guards with you!" Bob said following me "I can handle myself, if father asks just say I'm out building trust with the monsters." I say as I close the door behind me.

(Frisk's p.o.v)  

I wake up to see a pie on the floor, I wasn't really hungry so I decided to save it for later. I walked to the living room were Toriel was sitting reading a book on snails, "Oh, hello my child." she said "Hi." I sat down in front of her "What cha reading?" I asked "72 facts about snails, it's rather interesting. Would you like to hear some?" I looked at the book "Not really." she smiled and continued reading "Hey, goat mom." she looked at me "Um, how do I get home?" I asked her looking away.

She seemed disturbed by my question "Child, you mustn't leave for if you do. Asgore will take your soul, an give it to my son so he can break the barrier." Toriel looked rather serious, I was still caught on the fact that she had a son.

"You have a son?" she sadly smiled "Yes, two. My first son Asriel is missing. And my youngest son, Chara is king." I felt bad for her "I won't leave then." I saw a glimpse of happiness in her eyes, then she smiled "Thank you child." she said.

I got up and went back to my room to go back to sleep.

(Chara's p.o.v

I got a call on my phone from, Sans? "Hello, what's up?" I spoke into the phone "Hey kid, I just got done talking with your mother. And apparently there's another human in the underground." My eyes widen "I'll head over to check it out, thank you Sans." I said "No problem kid." he hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and started running towards the ruins 'Good thing I'm already in snowdin.' I thought.

(A/N Sorry cliffhanger X3)