Chapter 9: Love

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I woke up with Chara's arms around me, I smiled and poked him. Nothing, I poked him again, nothing 'deep sleeper eh?'  I thought, I tried to think of a good way to wake him up then I got a great idea.

I put my hand on his cheek kissed him, I felt him kiss back 'wait is he still asleep?!' I broke the kiss and stared at him. A smile formed on his face, "heh, what a way to wake up." Chara said, 'okay, so he wasn't asleep. That little-' I watched as Chara got up and stretched "So what do ya wanna do today?" he asked, "Don't you have king duties or something?" Chara laughed.

"Nah, dad told me he was gonna take care of my tasks today, somethin' about old times. I dunno I wasn't really paying attention." he said, I chuckled at the last part "Well, how about a tour of the underground?" I said, Chara just shrugged "I guess, I mean I would have to wear my crown. To avoid unwanted fights." I nodded "That's fine." I said.

"I had one of my maids wash your sweater, Cause I'm pretty sure you don't wanna wear a dress out there." I smiled and nodded again, "I'll get dressed in the bathroom, since you don't know where that is." I frowned and he laughed at me then walked out 'It's not my fault this place is HUGE!' I thought. 

Soon Chara came back in his king attire, a white button up shirt, a purple vest with the monster emblem, black slacks and formal black shoes with his crown. I was wearing my usual outfit, my blue and purple sweater, brown shorts with black leggings, with brown boots.

"You ready?" he asked adjusting his cufflinks, he seemed to be having some trouble "Do you need help Chara?" I asked with a smile on my face, he blushed and said "No I can do it!" after watching him struggle a little more, he finally said "..Can you help me..." I laughed and helped him put them on, Chara was looking away blushing until I was done "Thank you." he said quietly, I smiled and said "No problem." we then walked out of Chara's room and headed downstairs.

  -timeskip cause I'm lazy-

"And this is waterfall, my favorite part of the underground." he said, I looked around amazed Chara noticed this and smiled. He then grabbed my hand and said "You haven't even seen the best part yet." I got excited to see what he was talking about.

((A/N cliffhanger srry X3))