Chapter 7: Realization

(Frisk's p.o.v) 

I looked at myself in the mirror 'Umm, is't this a bit much? I guess it makes since he is king after all.' I thought. I walked out of my room and one of Chara's servants, I think his name was Bob, took me to the throne room were Chara was.

I saw Chara sitting on the throne reading something, when he saw me his mouth dropped "Damn your beautiful." he said, I was redder than a tomato. I was wearing a dress that one of Chara's maids picked 

(It looks like this) 

Chara blushed realizing what he said, he cleared his throat "Well now that your ready, we have a meeting with my father and a friend

Chara blushed realizing what he said, he cleared his throat "Well now that your ready, we have a meeting with my father and a friend." I nodded, Chara lead me to the great hall were his father was. I was honestly nervous.

(Chara's p.o.v)

When we walked in we were greeted by my father and Sans "Good to see you again bucko." Sans held out his hand signaling me that he wanted a hand shake, I shook his hand and said "That it is Comedian." he laughed "I swear how many nick names did you give me kid?" I acted as if I was thinking "Too many." we both laughed.

I stopped and fixed my composure and greeted Asgore "Hello father." I said "Greetings Chara." he hugged me and said "So are you going to introduce us to your friend Chara?" dad looked at Frisk, and she flinched from the sudden attention "Oh this is Frisk." Frisk shook dad's hand, then Sans'.

And of course he had to go and say on of those creepy puns "Woah your as pretty as those flowers on your dress young lady." she lightly blushed and smiled, I don't know why but I got really jealous of Sans, what made it even weirder is that after he said that I grabbed her hand and said "Alright enough of that, hey Frisk wanna sit next to me?" Frisk turned super red "S-sure." I told Bob to get a seat for Frisk.

We sat down and talked for awhile, "So Frisk how old are you?" Sans asked, I was kinda curious myself so I didn't say anything "Oh, I'm seventeen." Sans smirked "Great, your only one year younger than Chara. I like mine young" he said "Hell no! Like I would ever let that happen, smiley trash bag!" I yelled, Sans laughed "I was kidding bucko, I don't date kids." I calmed down a little but I still glared at sans, Frisk was just a blushing disaster by now.

'Why am I getting so defensive, could it be that I like her? Pttff yea right.' 

(A/N :3)