Chapter 5: Flirting Contest

(Chara's p.o.v)

She stood up super fast surprising me, and had this serious look on her face "Chara, I challenge you to a flirting contest!" Frisk said, I smiled and stood up as well "Alright then, what are the rules?" I asked "We take turns making each other blush, the game isn't over till someone gives in!" 'Man she's cute when she's bossy, wait what am I thinking!'

"Just don't be mad when I win dollface." I winked at her, and her face went red "Point for me." she smirked, I don't think she's supposed to be smiling. Frisk had turned around and walked toward her room "Oh don't worry I won't...Cutie." I felt this weird heat on my face...'Shit I'm blushing! That damn- wait what the hell am I doing I'm supposed to bring her back to the castle, and yet I'm still here playing some dumb ass flirting game. Urg if dad finds out he's gonna kill me...' I thought

(Frisk's p.o.v)

'Yes! I got him, man he's cute when he's embarrassed.' I walked into my room and couldn't stop thinking about Chara, 'why can't I get him out of my head?' I thought, after a while I went into the living room were Chara was sleeping in Toriel's arm chair 'I don't think that's where a king should be sleeping mom' I walked over to Chara and whispered "Chara you awake?" he instantly opened his eyes and looked at me "Yea what's up?" he said.

"I can't sleep." Chara moved over so there was enough space then pulled me down with him, "U-um Chara?" I had a massive blush on my face, and it only got worse when he wrapped his arm around me "Just try to go to sleep." he said "O-okay." after a little while Chara went back to sleep and I soon went to sleep as well.

(A/N it's short I know I'm sorry)