Chapter 6: Feelings

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I wake up and Chara was putting on his jacket, "Hey, Chara where are you going?" he turned around "Oh your awake." Chara said "I need to get back to the castle." I stood up "W-well let me go with you!" he looked at me "You sure? I mean I can't grantee your safety." I smiled brightly "Aw, c'mon how dangerous could it be?"

-Later-

"What the hell! That's the tenth monster that attacked me!" I screamed "Heh heh, I told you!" he said, Chara took of his hood, "There, now no monsters will bother you. 'Cause they know your with the king." he smiled, I blushed.

'Damn this guy is good, he always gets me!' I thought, when we had arrived at the purple door that leads out the ruins and Chara pushed it open, when he did I suddenly felt cold and looked outside the door and saw...Snow?!

Chara looked at me and smiled, I hadn't even realized I was still blushing! "Is that a blush I see? I guess that's another point for me!" he posed dramatically, I roll my eyes and push him into a pile of snow.

 "COLD!!!" Chara said as he jumped out, I started laughing until he pushed me in "AHHHH! OH MY GOD IT'S COLD!!" I quickly crawled out of the snow and started shivering, "Ha, not fun is it?" he laughed, Chara started taking off his jacket and dropped it on my head. I grabbed it and looked at him "Don't you need this, after all your just wearing a T-shirt." I said "Meh, I'll be fine I'm used to it unlike you." he said

(Chara's p.o.v)

We started walking again, I had wrapped my arm around her 'cause while I said I was fine... I was pretty cold, she had a light blush and so did I "Just because I'm used to it doesn't mean I don't get cold." she nodded.

"Hey isn't that king Chara?"

"Yea what's he doing here?"

"Is that a human with him?"

"Why is his arm around her?"

"Do you think their a couple?"

Frisk looked a little bothered, "Just ignore them Frisk." she nodded and we kept walking. Eventually we arrived at the castle and as soon as I walked in Bob came running over to us, "Your majesty! How are you, are you okay you didn't come back yesterday so we all got worried!" he yelled "I'm fine Bob, something came up is all." I said.

I took Frisk to a spare bedroom (Since there's so many) and gave her a extra pair of clothing, "If you need anything call for Bob, okay?" I said about to close the door but waited for her response "Yea." she said and I nodded and walked to my room.

When I got there I changed into my white button up shirt, with black pants, and a purple vest with the monster emblem on it, black shoes, and my crown then went downstairs into the throne room.

(A/N The charisk will happen next chapter X3)