Chapter 24: Bullies and Fights

(Chara's p.o.v)

I felt like someone was staring at me, it's bad enough I'm surrounded by humans and only some monsters but they stare too!? The feeling was starting to annoy me and I was so glad when the bell rung, I practically jumped out of my chair and speed walked out of the classroom.

"Chara wait up!" Frisk called, I stopped and turned and tapped my foot in impatiens "What?" I asked when she caught up "Don't just run off like that, you don't even know where your next class is." she said, I shook my head "As a might of fact I do were going to lunch, thank you very much." I folded my arms and Frisk put up her arms up as if to surrender "Okay mister smarty pants." I chuckled at the nickname and started walking towards the cafeteria.

While we were walking a kid bumped into me, I tried to keep my composure and apologize "Sorry about tha-" the kid interrupted me "Watch where your going!" he yelled, at this point I was beyond pissed off "You bumped into me asshole, I was trying to be polite and ignore it but now I'm pissed." the boy chuckled "Oh your that king of monsters guy aren't you, Chara's your name right?" the boy walked closer to me until we were right in front of each other "And what if I am?"

"If you are then I have a bone to pick with you," the boy tried to hit me, luckily I realized this in just enough time to dodge, I grabbed the boys head and slammed him into the lockers. Frisk gasped while I slammed him on the floor and punched him without stopping, "Chara stop it!" she screamed tears streaming down her face, the boy punched me in the jaw then pinned me down.

He gets a few lucky punches in until I punched him in the jaw causing him to fall backwards, some teachers heard Frisk screaming at us to stop and came running, they dragged me off the kid but before I got to far I kicked him in the jaw. "That's enough Chara!" my math teacher yelled he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and brought me to the principles office, Frisk and the other kid followed.

"We don't tolerate fights at this school, you are beyond old enough to work your problems out like adults." the principal said glaring at me and the boy, "And Mathew, we will have none of these problems this year got that." the boy named Mathew nodded "Now go see the nurse, you look terrible." I snickered but quickly stopped as I felt the principles glare and sunk in my seat "Now as king I expected more from you Chara." I started getting annoyed "What was I supposed to do? Stand there and get my ass beat! Yea I don't think so." I snapped and the principle sighed

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I sat in the office with my head down listening to Chara and the principal argue, 'I can't believe him, he makes a promise then breaks it just like that.' I thought, the principal calling my name snapped me out of my thought as I looked up to meet his gaze "Frisk I'm putting you in charge of Chara, make sure he doesn't get into any conflict." he said, I looked at Chara who was sitting back in his chair, arms crossed obviously not happy.

"Yea okay." I said and he nodded, "Your dismissed." Chara was the first to storm out and I soon followed, on the walk home we didn't talk much which was good because I didn't really want to talk to him I was still really mad and disappointed.

-later-

I was doing my homework in my room when Chara walked in, I looked at him then went back to doing my work "Uh hey Frisk, can we talk?" he looked pretty nervous so I stopped doing my homework and listened, "I now I broke our promise and I'm sorry, I just...I'm not used to being near humans, the same kind that torchered me for years. I'm trying but it's hard to not snap on every single one of them." I sighed

"I know your trying Chara, I'm just a little disappointed is all." I got up and walked towards him "So we cool?" he asked smiling, I giggled and nodded. I pulled Chara into a kiss and he kissed back, the kissing started getting rough and Chara closed the door and pinned me onto the bed.

((A/N Oof! I'm evil...sin cliffhanger mwhahahaha))