Zero

"You're insecure don't know what for?" -One Direction

"STOP SAYING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT YOURSELF!! IF I had a wish it would be for you to see through my eyes. You'd see how I look at you. Gorgeous, beautiful, kind, no words can describe you more specifically how I feel about you!" He yelled at me.

"I-I hate myself.." I looked down crying.

In which a boy teaches his girlfriend that she's beautiful.

Main characters:

Mackenzie (Kenzie) Ziegler: 19 years old.

Johnny (John) Orlando: 20 years old.

Side Characters:

Lauren Orlando: 18 years old.
Maddie Ziegler: 22 years old.

Copyright:

As I always say DON'T COPY!! ALL OF THIS IS FROM MY HEAD!! ©

I hope you enjoy this story!! The chapters won't be as long as my other stories so yeah!!

This story is dedicated to Shipallthewaygirl I love you so much you're honestly the best!! Go check out her page she's honestly so incredible!! I may or may not have also got the idea from her one shot so yeah!

And mstrykenz because she's one amazing girl! I LOVE you! We've been talking for a while now and she's amazing!!

Started: August 11, 2018
Ended: July 19, 2020

I'm writing this book right now because I'm struggling with my insecurities right now. Like now this summer 2018. Has honestly been the worst with my insecurities. So please don't hate and think I'm making fun of anyone. Enjoy!!

Love you all-Zoey!! ♡