Nine

Enjoy!! I wrote this the day I was feeling horrible. Meaning sick. Love you all! Sorry for not being as active. I might not even be able to post as much as I barely do. I know you all hate me right now for not posting but I promise you guys once I'm done with all this crap going on in my life I'll be on top of my game. ❤❤

Word count: 500

Johnny's P.O.V

Mackenzie unlocked the house door with her key.

Nervousness and fear shot through our adrenaline.

We walked inside the house hand in hand.

The house was no doubt beautiful. The living room had white walls with colorful pillows and like yellow and orange. The coaches were white. It was pretty just not something I'd want for Kenzie and I.

We spotted Melissa in the dining table just sipping some tea? Or coffee?

She was reading in her phone. That's for sure.

"Mom." Mackenzie broke Melissa's gaze from her phone towards us. She looked at us then to our fingers interlocked. She looked angry.

"What?" She barked.

"I um uh" Mackenzie stuttered. Gosh I feel so bad for her. I didn't want her to do this pressured.

"John could you tell her?" She asked me as her head was in the crook of my neck.

My mind was swirling. She wants me to talk to her Mom? Well goodbye to me.

"Umm Ms.Gisoni Mackenzie and I are moving in together" I blurted out.

She snapped her head towards me and in a minute I was choked up against the wall.

Damn this woman's strong.

I could hear nearby Kenzie's pleading and crying saying to let me go and all.

I don't know what Kenzie did but nect thing you know I was thrown to the ground hitting the floor gasping for air.

"Mom." Mackenzie gasped and scurried next to me she rubbed my back crying and apologizing over and over again.

"Kenz" I croaked out.

"Don't be sorry. I love you!" I whispered.

"I'll just go to the car." I pointed to the door.

Just in time I heard Melissa shouting some thing about never setting foot in that house again.

I sat in the driver's seat and looked at the mirror damn I got more bruises then when Kenz and I make out.

Gosh these hurt and burn like hell.

Mackenzie came a while later and sat in the passenger seat.

We sat there in silence for I don't know how long. Until I started hearing her sniffling and hiccuping alot. Like she was full on sobbing to her hands.

This broke me honestly.

How can one be so cruel?

Especially to their kid...

More specifically her youngest daughter.

I've never felt worse for Kenzie.

Right now I know she doesn't want to talk about what her mom said so in taking her for Ice Cream because...

No one knows the way to her heart except food...

And I love that about her!!