Sixteen

Kenzie's P.O.V

It's crazy, isn't it?

Johnny is crazy enough to think that us girls stop being insecure that quick.

It's winter break now and since I last promised him I'll love myself it's been worse. I've been eating a lot less, I've thrown up a lot more, and I've lost 6 pounds.

Today Johnny is taking me to meet his family. After he found out what was happening to me he said that we shouldn't go visit his parents when I wasn't in the right state of mind.

  I'm excited to meet his family. But I'm also so scared if they end up not liking me. Let's hope they're not like my mother.

  "Kenz." Johnny tore me away from my thoughts.

I look over at him. "Yeah?" 

He shakes his head and laughs.

"Nothing. You just weren't listening."

"Sorry. I was just thinking."

"Mhmm figured."

     As we got to Canada I grew nervous by the second. They're totally going to hate me. Remember... I hate myself.

Since we landed Johnny has been on his phone. Not one word has been exchanged between us. I'm worried.

   An uber came and picked us up. Johnny gave him some address. Which made me confused.

"Johnny why aren't we going to the hotel?" I asked him.

"Because my bratty sister somehow was tracking my phone and saw that we flew here and is now demanding us to stay there while we're here." He scoffed angrily.

"Johnny, baby, calm down. It's alright. We could have more conversations with them." I soothed his arm.

He shook his head quickly.
"No way am I talking to them."

"Then why the hell did we come?"

"You."

"I mean you've never told me what's up between your relationship and your parents so what am I supposed to assume?"

"Nothing. You shouldn't  assume anything."

"Exactly. I shouldn't assume anything because I've been your girlfriend for almost 2 years. 2 damn years and I don't know a damn thing about your family!" I yelled at him. Isn't 2 years enough to know about your other half's family?

I saw him look at me shocked. He looked like he was going to cry. I noticed the car stop moving and I see we're in front of some house.

"It'll be 20 dollars." The uber driver turned to us.

Johnny took grabbed his wallet and pulled out two 10 dollar bills and handed it to him.

"Have a great day sir and thank you!" Johnny thanked the driver and we grabbed our luggages and I looked at the house.

  It's pretty.

I mean it's a brownish house with every corner beige. The front yard is a decent size and there's a black fence in the front which Johnny unlocked and opened for me to walk past him.

I stood still. I couldn't keep going. Not with how I yelled at Johnny.

I looked at him and as if he read my mind he signaled for me to be quiet and smiled lightly. "Later."

I nodded.

I took a deep breath and started walking toward the door both hands with a bag on each one. Johnny the same.

Before we knocked the door Johnny turned toward me.

"Ready?"

"Honestly?" I ask him. He nodded.

"I'm nervous as hell."

He smiled lightly. "They'll love you. I mean what's not to like about you let alone love?"

"Johnny." He looked over to me.

"Yeah?"

"You know I'm in love with you right?"

He smiled.

"And you Mackenzie Ziegler have my heart since the day I saw your pretty little face."

Right now I knew we'll be okay.

I inhaled another deep breath and knocked the door.

You guys!!!! Almost a month since I've uploaded I feel horrible!!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry guys! Lots of problems as usual and I posted a sequel for my book numb. So I've been busy also. Is anyone sti reading this book anyways? If you are comment I'll make sure to say hi! I love you all massively. Enjoy and I'm sorry again!

Word count: 681