Seventeen

Kenzie's P.O.V

We waited at least 2 minutes when the door opened.

A petite blonde woman came out and embraced Johnny in a tight hug.

Johnny didn't even hug back he kept his hands down.

She looked at me and Johnny back and forward. I was getting anxious and scared by the second.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Johnny told me you were beautiful my gosh I didn't think you'd be this gorgeous!" She said just as she embraced me in a tight hug.

I hugged her back by wrapping my arms around her.

"Come. Come in." She opened the door furthur allowing us to go in.

All of a second I hear shouting from upstairs and 2 girls and a guy come running down the stairs.

Both girls were blondes, green eyed,and skinny. The guy that came down had blackish hair with blue eyes.

"Johnny!!" The 2 girls screamed and hugged him so tight.

Why is he not hugging anyone back?

After awhile he does actually hug them back.

"Who's he?" Johnny asks the 2 girls, pointing at the guy.

The shorter girl steps forward.

"Umm Johnny... this is my boyfriend, William."

Johnny flinched. "Please tell me you're kidding."

"Why would I be kidding about my first boyfriend?" She asked him confused.

"Um I don't know Lauren maybe because you never told me anything and I've told you everything!" He threw his hands up in the air as he yelled.

Everyone flinched especially William. Poor kid. I should stop Johnny.

I walk towards Johnny and place my hands on his shoulder and I whispered in his ear.

"Baby come on. Let's get settled in and we can talk."

He nodded, grabbed our suitcases, and interlocked our hands. We walked up the stairs until he opened the first door to the left.

The room was normal. The walls were a neutral color, there was a regular bed in the middle of the room, and the closet to the far right. That was all. I figured he didn't use this room alot.

He sat at the corner of the bed and had his head in his arms. I squatted down in front of him and took is hands interlocking them with mine.

I used my right hand and removed some of the hair falling to his face aside. He looked at me and sighed.

"What's wrong love?" I asked him.

"Coming back here... it just feels weird you know? I haven't been here in a really long time and like ugh it's going to cause problems when the whole family comes together." He explained.

"I get it hun. I really do. Just always rely on me. Please." I kissed his hand and got up. He kept our hands intertwined and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our foreheads.

He circled his thumbs on either side of my waist. "Promise to love me forever?"

I smile and pecked his lips.
"I promise to love you forever and always."

Hey babes!! If you're not you should follow me I post some things on my message board as reminders and such so if you ever want to see them you'll get notified when I post of you follow. now guys.... I made a song for my book numb. I'm so so proud with how it came out. I love you all!!

Word Count:573