Twenty-Two

Johnny's P.O.V

Teasing Mackenzie has always been fun. She'd whine, and beg for more but I'd stop.

Teasing her in the kitchen was hilarious. I mean she's amazing. I mean the things she does with her m-

"Johnny Vincent Orlando!"

I groaned. Really? Did she have to disrupt my wild thoughts? Like, I was getting to the good part. The really really realllyyyyy-

"JOHNNY!!"

"Oh my gosh what?!" I yelled at Lauren.

"What do you need?"

"We need to talk. Now."

"Ummm, what is there to talk about?"

"Mackenzie."

"My girlfriend." I smiled.

"Mhmm, what's going on between you two, because last night was interesting."

"What's going on between us?" I scoffed.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me in a while." I smiled, reminding myself the moment I went and bought her, her dream ring.

"Marry her?" Lauren scoffed.

"You guys aren't stable whatsoever. Marrying her wouldn't do no good." She said. I felt like punching her.

"Lauren, shut the hell up. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Now, don't you dare ruin it. If you do, I'll make your life a living hell." I pointed my finger at her face, accusingly and went back to Kenzie.

Thank God she was humming to music and cooking.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I learned in allowing my lips to touch her ears.

"Baby, why don't we go out? Just us two. I'll show you everything I love and all."

"Babe, we could do that another time. I want to get to know your family. Especially Lauren, she seems about our age. And I want to have her as a friend."

Ughhh. Why did she have to be so nice?

"Fine. But I'm stealing you way half the night."

She laughed and shook her head.

I went back upstairs ignoring Lauren's glares. I swear if she dies anything to Kenzie I-

I went to my room and grabbed the clothes I'm going to wear today, then I went to the bathroom to shower.

I wrapped the towel around my waist leaving my upper half to show and started passing my fingers through my hair.

The door suddenly opened making my clutch my chest. I'm pretty sure I locked it.

When I look to see who it was, I was so thankful it was Kenzie and not one of my sisters.

"You scared me holy crap."

She ignored me, and pushed me up against the wall. She started kissing my lips, hard. Her hands skimmed down my chest, and stayed there. She stops kissing my lips and moves down to my neck, she sucks on my neck leaving a slight pain, making me hiss. Her fingers tracing my skin allowing goosebumps to rise with each touch. The trail left behind made me shiver in anticipation. But I love it. I love the feeling of her touching me and leaving me breathless every time. She could just look my way and I'd shiver. I'd already have my goosebumps up and I'd need to take a cold shower.

"Kenzie," I moaned quietly and tried to stop her.

"Mhmm, freaking hot." She whispered against my stomach.

"Kenz," I bit my lip to try and stop myself from moaning loud.

"What John?" She got up, abruptly.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to please you."

"That was hot by the way. Dominating me." I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes and tried denying it. But, I could see her small smile.

"I came in here to shower when I heard you were here so I thought why not use this opportunity? And I did, but you didn't like it." She pouted. Oh those lips.

I grabbed her face and made her look me in the eyes.

"Don't you ever say I didn't enjoy it. Because I did. I got so much goosebumps from that act. The only thing stopping me is that we're at my parents house. And I still haven't seen my dad, and I'm so neverous for that." I explained to her. I swear I'd take her right here right now if it weren't for the fact we're at my parents' house.

"Come on. Go shower, baby." She sighed, but nodded and started removing her clothes before I even had the chance to close the door.

"Tease." I whispered.

"Mhmm." I heard her say.

I chuckled and went downstairs, but not before finding a shirt to wear.

I went downstairs to find Mom in the kitchen eating the breakfast Kenzie made. I smiled. She'd be happy. 

"Good morning, honey," Mom said as she came up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Mornin' mom."

"How'd you sleep, honey?"

"Good. I'm tired though."

"I know, poor Mackenzie she's been through so much."

"She told you?" I asked her, confused.

My mom nodded, "She did. She told me everything."

"Oh. Well what do you think of her?"

"Well, first off she's a beautiful girl. Secondly she really brings out the beat in you. So that's good enough for me. I wouldn't want you to be with anyone else." She told me making me smile so much.

"Wow," I breathed.

"At least 1 of you likes her." I whispered softly hoping my mom didn't hear.

"Who?"

"What?" I asked.

"Who doesn't like her? And you best tell me now John don't you dare lie to me."

"Lauren," I whispered quietly.

Mom sighed, "She has changed ever since the day you left. Her anger issues have increased, she lashes out to anyone, and doesn't take no for ananswer. When she believes something she'll go after it no matter who she hurts." Mom explained, making me worried, I sighed, Kenzie.

"Mom, are you guys all free today? Kenzie wants the whole family to go to an amusement park so she could get to know you guys better." I told her as she finished cleaning the counter top.

"Sure, honey. I'll go tell your dad and sisters."

"Thanks mom," I kissed her cheek, and went upstairs. Again.

Hi loves!! Guys we hit 500 followers!!! I'm so so proud!! You guys made this possible. Honestly, you guys are the reason to all my reads, votes, and followers and I adore each and every single one of you. I promised that when I hit 500 I'll post 2 chapters of Insecure. So, be on the lookout after this another chapter will be posted and when I do post the next chapter I'll write it in the comments there so people wo know in case they didn't get this notification. But guys, I'm honestly tearing up, thank you so so so so so much for 500. Half of 1k. Means so much to me.😭😍❤ -Zoey

Word Count: 1129