Fourteen

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Vote and comment. And please follow me let's try hitting 400 followers before my one year on December 23rd!! Xoxo- Zoey

Word count: 485

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Waking up with delight and happiness.

Johnny lays beside me with the blanket draped over his torso leaving his body half naked.

I rubbed my hand over his back and smiled so beamingly.

I don't know what came over me last night but I felt alive.

I was still naked and found one of Johnny's shirt hanging over a chair in his room.

I got up and put it on and went to the bathroom and did everything I needed.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

As I was cooking I put on some music to get into the mood. I put some music from the past let me tell you "Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding" is the best song!

I started singing while swaying my hip matching the tune and kept on mixing the pancake bowl.

"So love me like you do lo lo love me like you do. Touch me like you do to to touch me like you do"

"Didn't I touch you alot last night" A deep voice asked from behind.

I jumped startled almost letting the bowl fall.

"Crap John"

He laughed and walked towards me slowly.

Every step he took forward I took one step backward. Until I hit the fridge and he smirked.

"I've got you" he whispered in my ear.

I laughed lightly and pushed him slightly away.

"Okay John enough. I'm tired and made you breakfast go eat I'm going to go shower" I told him before running back up.

I started at my naked self in front of the slightly fogged up mirror. I had just gotten out of the shower when I saw myself in the mirror.

Ugly, fat, disgusting, ashamed, embarrassed...

I pinched my stomach and slapped it. The sound echoed through the bathroom. A red mark now visible from where I just slapped.

I pinched my arms, cheeks, stomach, legs, thighs. Everywhere wishing and hoping that if I do it enough times my body will shrink in the right places and curve up at the back.

"Stupid fat self... couldn't you be prettier like other girls?" I asked myself.

I fell to the ground crying. Call me dramatic but weighing 200 pounds isn't nice at all... not when y oiu constantly have your mother on top of you always talking crap about you.

"Baby? You okay?" I hear Johnny ask from the other side of the door.

I wiped my tears and swallowed hard so it doesn't seem as I cried.

"Yeah I'm coming"

And I continued the rest of my day normally...

Y'all this is literally me! Kenzie is representing me in this book! So enjoy and I don't update as much I know and I'm sorry