Five

Love you all and thanks for reading -Zoey!! ♡♡

Johnny's P.O.V

She choked on air. Like she wouldn't even look at me.

"Kenz babe are you okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back gently.

"You wait is this real?" She asked as she pinched herself.

"Yup it's real" She said then realized what I asked.

"You want me to move in with you?" She asked me slowly.

"Yeah" I repeated.

"W-why?" She croaked out.

"Because Kenz I love you and I want to wake up every morning with you by my side. Because I want to fall asleep at night and not have to worry about anything happening to you because you'll be laying in my arms with your head on my chest while I have my arms around you waist trying to pull you in more even though I know there isn't possibly any more space left. I want to be able to wake up make breakfast for you in bed. Or I can come home from a long day of college and working then I'll come home to see you. Just seeing your gorgeous breathtaking self makes my day 100 times better. I want to be able to go grocery shopping with you. We can be like those cliché couples. But at least we can have fun shopping for us. I want to be able to take a picture of you sleeping and have it as my updated lock screen. Kenz I freaking adore you. And no girl especially some one I love like you should be treated like how they are. I want to treat you like a queen. Give you everything you want and need and more. So yes Kenz I want you to move in with me. However if you're not comfortable now I understand just so you know I would be heartbroken but I'd understand. So Kenz would you like to move in with me?" I finished off my speech when I look up to her she's full on crying.

"I freaking love you Johnny. And yes I'll move in with you!!" She exclaimed making me tear up a little.

"Let's go" I told her. I paid the bill and went to the car where she was already waiting.

We got inside and it was a comfortable silence until she broke it.

"You know. I've never cried so much. Of happiness. John what you said back there was beautiful. I mean ugh I can't stop crying." She explained making me laugh a little.

"I love you Johnny. I love you a lot. As I already told you I'll move in with you because you're honestly one of a kind. And I never want to let you go. Thank you for everything!" She told me making me smile.

"When do I move in?" She asked me.

"When do we move in." I corrected her.

"WAIT!"

"You bought an apartment for us?!?" She asked shocked.

"Yup"

"Johnny what the hell I thought I was moving in to your apartment that you live in right now" She stated.

"No you deserve a lot more so I'm buying everything new." I told her as I turned and parked in the park.

"So.. you bought us an apartment all by yourself and we are moving in when?"

"Next week" I told her simply.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and came and put her legs over my waist so that she's straddling me. I put my hand on her waist.

"So can I get a kiss now?" I asked her.

"You can have more than a kiss." She whispered back as she deepened the kiss. Then she kissed my jawline. She started trying to take off my suit. So I push the chair down so we are laying down.

This night was amazing!!

I'm gonna admit I cried writing John's speech. So how did you like it. I honestly love this chapter it's one of my favorites and it's the longest!