Twelve

So I read "Chasing Red" cause like everyone was recommending it. And my gosh I'm crying I kept on commenting "That's cute.  Can't relate" I mean my gosh some guys make you cry in books because how lucky those girls are having someone who deeply cares about them. Anyways we need more guys like that. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Love, Zoey!! 🌹❤

Word count: 671

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Do guys not understand that girls are sensitive when it comes to feelings?

No we aren't weak. Girls cry when it comes to feelings because we just want someone to love us for real. We've been hurt to many times by so many people that when a guys shows interest in us we fall.

All girls feel this way. It doesn't matter what age. Us girls especially when teens want a guy to love and cherish us. Not for our body. For who we are.

Girls don't care if we're a cliché couple if we're doing things we both love together in love then we don't give a damn about anything else in the world.

Guys crying doesn't mean they're weak. I've told Johnny before as his girlfriend he shouldn't have to suffer alone. Guys suffer in silence because they supposedly are looked at as "tough" and "Heartless" but Johnny knows that it's okay to cry, and talk to me. I'll never throw shit in his face. 

What happened in the kitchen a while ago it's to show him how us girls are. I never liked so much attention. I was never used to it. Mom never paid attention to me. It was always Maddie she did. Johnny when he paid the least attention to me I thought it was a joke. I mean when the most popular guy comes up to you asking you to go out with him and you're a nobody you honestly really don't believe it happening.

My insecurities. John barely knows about it and I'm being stupid and careless and he's going to find out sooner or later.

That's why I'm scared to move in with him. What if one day he finds me trash talking about myself in the bathroom. I do everyday at home. If I don't do it once I'll cry. It's weird I know. But I hate myself.

I cry and I cry. Scared.

What if John leaves me? Cheats on me? I know we're moving in together but like he could find a girl a hundred times prettier than me and he wouldn't have to deal with her drama because she wouldn't have any. She'd be perfect for him.

Johnny knocks on the door. "Baby open up"

I went and opened the door and he attacked me with a hug he squeezed me so hard.

"My gosh are you alright? Talk to me. What's wrong love?"

I shook my head. He didn't need to know.

"Beautiful I'm not asking again. What's wrong?"

"Johnny you could have any girl in this world go after her. Stop saying I'm beautiful.  Stop loving me. It was nice. But this is all a dream. There's no way you love me."

"That's what this is about? Kenzie don't you get it. This isn't a dream this is reality. I love you and I sure hope you love me just as much. You mean the world to me. And guess What? You are my world. I'll spoil you love you and so everything in this damn world to make sure you're satisfied. Okay I love you and stop questioning that."

"I love you Johnny. I love you so much that it hurts if you leave me."