Eighteen

Johnny's P.O.V

I walked hand and hand with this beautiful girl in front of me.

How lucky I am to have her.

She has always been there for me.

And when she smiles gosh I think I die and then come back alive.

She's beautiful. Gorgeous. Majestic even.

Coming back to reunite with family is hard. It's always hard. When fights occur you want to leave you want to have someone you can call and know theyll be there to make you happy and to comfort you.

You see Kenzie says I've helped her in so many ways but she doesn't understand that shes helped me more. Shes helped me in ways I can't describe. I haven't seen my family in a few years she just recently had a high fight with hers leading them to kick to her put of the house. I know what it's like to feel alone. I've felt it countless times.

Lauren, my younger sister, seeing her with a boyfriend was frightening at first. Knowing I haven't been in here in a long time and the first thing I come back to is her introducing me to her boyfriend. That was scary. And I feel so freaking guilty knowing I couldn't have been the overprotective brother that most girls want in their brothers. I couldn't warn her nor give her tips. What kind of brother does that make me? Oh.. right... a really bad one.

We were sitting in the living room. Silence was only heard. Awkward...

"Umm so... how is everyone?" Kenz asked breaking the silence.

Shes adorable. Honestly she knows how awkward it is and is trying to make conversation.

There was the regular answers of "Good" "Awkward" and "Fine"

"Okay look I'm sorry for everything I've done to you all. Okay I left and didn't even communicate with you guys. But you had to understand where I was coming from okay. How was I supposed to deal with knowing that mom and dad might've had a divorce. And because of me?! So, of course I left I needed space. I needed to realize what I did so wrong to fix my wrong. And I'll be honest with you guys if it wasnt for Kenzie we wouldn't be here. Because I never coped! She wanted to meet you guys so here we are. But no okay I'm sorry I left without telling you guys."

I stormed off the room tearing up.

I ran to my room and slammed the door. When I was younger I use to have anger issues. So instead of taking it out on others I had a punching bag in my room.

I screamed and hit the bag.

1 punch.

5 punches.

10 punches.

50 punches.

100 punches.

"I'm sorry."

I turned around seeing her there.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault we're here and you're so mad at me and I- I'm sorry."

She walked towards me slowly. I opened my arms and had her hug me.

We stayed like that for a while.

"I love you so much. So so much. You've made me a better person. You don't have to apologize about anything. Thank you for being my girlfriend I love you babygirl."

She nuzzled her face in my neck and place a kiss there.

"I love you more baby."

Now time to face reality.

My father.

Hi loves! How is everyone? Guys when this book finishes. There's still a lot to go. Anyways when it finishes I'm gonna re publish the books I unpublished last year there's about 3 of them then I'll publish new books about 4 of them.

Love you all soo much! -Zoey❤

Word Count: 614