Six

Hope you enjoy!! Isn't jenzie just the best?! 

Kenzie's P.O.V

Last night was amazing. I mean yes we've done it before. But like wow.

Johnny. Johnny makes me feel better about myself in a way. I stayed over at his apartment last night.

I'm currently laying in bed watching him as he's sleeping.

It's 9:30 A.M and John looks so peaceful sleeping. He has his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. Making my face lay on his chest.

I played with his hair getting it out of his eyes. I smiled to myself.

This handsome human in front of me is mine. Has been and I hope will always be.

I mean we are even moving in together.

I see his eyes start to flutter and he wakes up smiling.

"Morning baby" He says with his cute raspy morning voice.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"You know how amazing it will be getting used to waking up like this?" He said as he got up and say up against the bed.

"How?" I asked.

"Waking up to you is like a once in a lifetime miracle. It's an amazing sight." He responded smiling.

•••••••••

"Kenz want to go apartment shopping?" Johnny asks me as we were cuddling in his bed.

I looked up and nodded. "Sure."

We went to Ashley's Furniture and Rooms to go. Now we are going to Ikea cause that's the best one.

We drove to Ikea and bought a king sized bed, a desk, some drawers, and some other things for the house mostly kitchen utensils.

"Want ice cream?" John asked me as we were paying for all the things.

"Alright."

We got ice cream and went to his apartment.

"So... are you going to tell your mom?" He asked me as he licked his ice cream.

I sighed. "I don't even know.. I mean she hates me. And she's probably going to kill you and me if she finds out we are moving in together."

This is going to be one hell of a ride.